:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 14-05-31 19:55
Re: Dear New Earth Paradigm
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çϳª°í±èÁÖÇö
Á¶È¸ : 852  

Dear Mr. Kim,
Thank you for your patience with me. I apologize for not responding to you much sooner. As you have again written to me today on the matter of the name of the East Sea I returned to the post of late 2012 and made the corrections on that post. I pasted your letter into the comments section below so that any future readers will have the benefit of your understanding.

I am grateful to you for educating me and my readers about this matter. I believe there have been many such usurpation by those who are declared "victors" of wars and other disputes. Many parts of our planetary geography have been renamed according to who won the conflict. The East Sea is one instance where a long-standing name was replace relatively recently by the ones who conquered.

I realized also, as I edited this post, that these are the very issues that put wedges between peoples. That is the whole point of this post -- that over time, these small things add up and lead to conflicts that may never have happened had the sovereign rights of native peoples been respected and honored.

Thank you for reading my blog. I think you are the first Asian (and definitely the first Korean) reader who has contacted me.

Please know that no offense to your people or your country was intended by me. It is simply ignorance and I am grateful to you and your organization for helping to inform us of your history, as you have known it. Blessings, Alia

-

¼öÁ¤ÇÏ°Ú´Ù°í ´äº¯¿ÔÀ¸¸ç ½ÇÁ¦·Î ¼öÁ¤µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ 14-05-31 21:24
´äº¯  
Çϳª°í ±èÁÖÇö±âÀÚ´ÜÀå !
Ç¥±â ¿À·ù½ÃÁ¤ÀÇ È¸½Å ¸ÞÀÏ Á¢¼ö, µîÀç  ÅëÄèÇÏ°í  ¸Å¿ì ±â»Û¼Ò½Ä ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
¼ö°í ¸¹ÀÌ  ÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù.