:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-06-02 20:10
Reply from Urban DIctionary
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °³Æ÷°íÀ¯¼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 1,338  
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate you pointing this out, but I wanted to let you know that only an author of a post can edit it. If you like, you can create and submit your own definition of this term. Here's how:

In order to start writing definitions you'll just click the blue + button near the top of the page, or click the blue "Define a Word" button. Both of these buttons are near the upper right portion of the Urban Dictionary homepage. These buttons are circled in the image below.

Y06mKyR9rKDs0cWPBInKJrLJYR9x-YRl5iDaXVN2AzikCj9mUjjNu94VsfAvjjwNaz8Z-xDWuh9-CP913Ze1EwqCbu4wEHt6aFmNOGW9pmKMXTYp-bvqbjPe8cjp09gBjNL8ISU1

Once you click on one of these buttons, you will be directed to a page that will prompt you to begin your definition. You will type the word you'd like to define in the top box, the second box is for the definition of the word, the third box is where you'll use the word in a sentence to give an example of how you'd use it, and the fourth box is where you can hashtag your definition so that it can be found in a search of any tag you choose. There is also an option to add a GIF to the word, which you can do by searching a word of phrase and then selecting the GIF you'd like by clicking on it, the GIF you choose will be highlighted by a yellow border. Then you can click the yellow "Submit!" button and wait for the word to be reviewed. You will receive an email to let you know if the word was published or rejected.

Right now it takes about 3 hours for something to get published or rejected. That time changes based on how many people are adding new definitions, and how many people are reviewing definitions on the Vote page. Sometimes it's as high as a few days.

I have included a screenshot of this page below. Hope this helps!

-3pibRbyGgjbUNN7bEE6iiW-_lkJjgUtUThCYnpAO0HJlkPPa0JHgpTNxU766McFnwfyEqbNuZVpg7EQ9RzvPJtHa3K0GGuCn9aH3i7xi4ZGYTrgZzanfrRtEgu21fnN2YNYVAlp

Best,

Jenna
Urban Dictionary Support