:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 19-07-31 18:31
Re: Your message to us
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çϳª°í±è¼ö¹Î
Á¶È¸ : 1,097  
Dear Su-min Kim,

Thank you for your very interesting email.

In our next map we will show the area with both names "Sea of Japan" and "East Sea".

We are happy about any hint that will improve our maps.

Best regards from Hamburg
Frank

Alba Collection Verlag GbR
Frank Rittel
Meldorfer Str. 11 b
20251 Hamburg

fon 040-4142 5316
fax 040-4142 5318
rittel@alba-collection.de

Am 31.07.2019 um 10:42 schrieb rittel@alba-collection.de:

name: Kim Su-min

Your message: Dear Webmaster

Hello, my name is Su-min Kim, a student at Hana Academy in Seoul, the Republic of Korea.

Thank you for providing useful information to us on your Website/articles. I came to send you an e-mail because I found something controversial, reading your article. The sea between the Korean Peninsula and the Japanese Islands was ¡®only¡¯ written as ¡°Sea of Japan.¡± Here: http://www.alba-collection.com/Tasting-Map-Scotland/en

In 1910, Japanese Empire illegally annexed Korea by force and began to dominate Korea and infringe upon Korean human right. Japanese government have deprived Korean of lots of products (mainly rice) to support their wars and suppressed the public uprising by force of arms even if it was nonviolent. This situation have lasted for 36 years. The one of things Japan firstly did directly after dominating Korea was to absorb ¡®Dok-do¡¯ and name ¡®the sea between the Korean Peninsula and the Japanese Islands¡¯ as only "Sea of Japan" because they wanted to expand their territory.

Therefore, the sea, as called ¡®Sea of Japan,¡¯ is not just ¡®sea¡¯ to Korean. It has a special meaning to us. I humbly ask for you to consider the issue of naming the sea both the "Sea of Japan" and "East Sea."
Thank you for spending your time reviewing my long letter and I would very much appreciate your consideration for us in this difficult time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Su-min Kim

Your email address: min32d3@naver.com