:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 17-07-09 15:39
Japan experience ¿¡¼­ÀÇ È¸½Å
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çϳª°í°­Áö¼ö
Á¶È¸ : 836  
Thank you for contacting Japan Experience .
 We have now received your request and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon.

Japan Experience Team

Your message :
 Name : jisooKang
 E-Mail : 0903jisoo@naver.com
 Subject : About map
 Order number :
 Content : Dear. Japan experience Hello. I'm Kang ji soo in Hana Academy Seoul, the Republic of Korea. Thank you for writing various informations. I want to say something about "Sea of Japan." Your website spelled "Sea of Japan" instead of "East Sea". It is not right name. According to international organization, "If each of two or more countries use different name, international organization advises the name's simplification, and if it can't do, it has to use both names." For example, in past, the sea around the French Republic, the United Kingdom, the German Federal Republic, and the Kingdom of Denmark is called many names to use their countries' names. However, after International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) was established, that sea is called "North Sea", because North Sea is located in the Eurasian Continent's north. So, "East Sea" has to be called "East Sea", not "Sea of Japan". Because, "East Sea" is located in the Eurasian Continent's east. According to above import, I demand to change "Sea of Japan". In conclusion, "Sea of Japan" I'm gonna change in "East Sea" in https://www.japan-experience.com/japan-tours/self-drive-tours/a-journey-to-the-inland-sea-of-japan. If you read this e-mail, and if you want to say something to me, please send the e-mail whenever. Thank you for reading this e-mail. I'm looking forward to receive your e-mail. Yours sincerely, Kang ji soo