Á¶È¸ : 349  
   https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-23371-x [135]
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-23371-x
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ tachi@bio.mie-u.ac.jp
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ (East Sea)¸¦ Japan Sea·Î Ç¥±âÇÏ°í ³í¹®À» ÀÛ¼ºÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact benjamin126@naver.com
¼­·Ð

To Mr.Tachibana,

I am writing this letter to address a pressing issue that has been the source of much controversy and tension between Japan and Korea. As you may be aware, there is a dispute over the naming of the sea that separates these two countries. While Japan refers to it as the "Sea of Japan," Korea and several other countries refer to it as the "East Sea" or "Korea East Sea." This discrepancy in naming has been a source of tension and conflict, and I believe that it is important for your website to acknowledge this issue and use the dual name of "East Sea" when referring to this body of water.

º»·Ð
I understand that you may have concerns about changing the name that you currently use. However, we urge you to consider the far-reaching implications of this issue. The name of a body of water may seem trivial, but it can have profound cultural, historical, and political significance. By using the dual name, I can acknowledge the differing perspectives and naming conventions of different countries, and promote mutual respect and understanding between them. I believe that your article has an important role to play in this regard, as it can help to promote a more accurate and inclusive representation of the geography and history of the region.

°á·Ð
I believe that using the dual name is an important step towards promoting harmony and understanding between different nations. By acknowledging the different perspectives and naming conventions of various countries, we can work towards a more inclusive and accurate representation of our shared history and geography. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Sincerely, Cheonwook Park.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]