ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-12-27 19:01
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¹Î»ç°í¼­¿ìÂù
Á¶È¸ : 342  
https://www.marineinsight.com/know-more/important-facts-about-the-sea-of-japan/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.marineinsight.com/know-more/important-facts-about-the-sea-of-japan/
¿À·ù³»¿ë 'µ¿ÇØ' ¸íĪÀÌ ÀÏÁ¦°­Á¡±â ÀÌÈÄ ´ëÇѹα¹ÀÌ ÀϺ»ÀÇ ±¹Á¦Àû ÀÔÁö¿¡ µµÀüÇϱâ À§ÇØ ¸¸µé¾ú´Ù°í ¼³¸í.
E-mail / Contact wcseo88@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, this is Woochan Seo, a high school student in Korea working as a reporter for Dokdo and East Sea. I discovered your website while working on my school project about global warming. I really thank you for your website which provides useful contents for my project.
However, I found and error in the historical facts about the East Sea(or Sea of Japan). As a fine source for the online information, I hope you will be able to make appropriate corrections on your website.

º»·Ð
The history of the sea lying between the Korean peninsula and Japanese archipelago is described incorrectly in your website. 

In the article, you have told totally wrong historical fact that the Koreans named it the East Sea in the 20th century, as a mark of defiance against the forced Japanese invasion.
In actual history, the name "East Sea" was widely used until Japan registered the name "Sea of Japan" to the international organization after Japan forcibly occupied Korea.

The oldest artifact with the name "East Sea" remaining is the Gwanggaeto Stele in 414. This is a record 1,200 years ago when the name Sea of Japan appeared on the world map of Mateo-Rich in 1602. Internationally, in 1440, the name "East Sea" was used for the world map "Vinland" made by Carpini, Italy. Even in the famous novel "Gulliver's Travels" written in 1726, the name "East Sea" appears.

°á·Ð
In conclusion, I ask for correction because this may be a distortion of history, not a small error. Please specify the source if you think the facts in your acticle is correct. I will look into the sources if provided.
We hope you appreciate the importance of transcending historical bias and provide accurate information about the East Asia region. 

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, Woochan Seo.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]