:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-10-31 15:34
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÀü°ú°íÀÌÇöÁß
Á¶È¸ : 327  
https://www.pref.shimane.lg.jp/admin/pref/takeshima/web-takeshima/takeshima02/syucho-english.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.pref.shimane.lg.jp/admin/pref/takeshima/web-takeshima/takeshima02/syucho-english.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello. 

I am Lee Hyunjung, a highschooler from Korea.

I would like to inform you that one of your pages called the island Dokdo as 'Takeshima'.

The page is a trip guide to 'The Takeshima Archives'.

This cannot be tolerated.

º»·Ð

Your website is introducing that Dokdo is a group of Japan-claimed islands. But this is a wrong information. 

Dokdo is historically and geographically our land. Nevertheless, Japan claims to be its territory. They are distorting their history by their own. The evidence that the Japanese Foreign Ministry uses to claim Dokdo is Japanese territory is invalid.

Dokdo belongs to the uljinhyeon of the local metropolitan Samcheok, Gangwon Province, our land. 

And it is still part of the Republic of Korea. But Dokdo after the Korean War, Japan had invaded Dokdo and left a mark of the territory of Japan  and arguing Dokdo is Japan's territory. And what we have to make sure is that historically geographically as well as Dokdo in international law is not a hot spot.

From 1953 to 1956 'Brave Militia Dokdo Volunteer guards' had guarded Dokdo by ourselves. Even today, South Korean police and the Republic of Korea army are guarding Dokdo territorial waters and airspace.

°á·Ð

Finally, once again,I want to emphasize that Dokdo is Korean territory and still it be Korean territory in the future. Please don't spread false such as Takeshima and I'm requesting you to modify the word into  Dokdo and correct errors on your website. Thank you for reading this e-mail.

I hope there will be quick change to what I requested. 

Sincerely, 

Hyunjung.Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]