¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info-en-v@wikimedia.org
¿À·ù³»¿ë º»¹® Áß ÀÓ³ªÀϺ»ºÎ¼³ °ü·Ã ³»¿ë »ðÀÔ
E-mail / Contact mhchrislee0713@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, I am Lee Minhyuk, a high school student from South Korea. While reading your article on the Yamato Kingship of Japan, I noticed a part implying that Yamato kings ruled over Southern Korea at the time. Since this theory is proven to be historically inaccurate, I would like to recapitulate the erratum concerning the following.

º»·Ð
When accessing your article on the Yamato Kingship of Japan on the 24th of September, I stumbled upon the following text:

"In the fifth century, the country of Japan again appeared in the Chinese history books. It is believed that the technology was brought to Japan by the invaders. The five kings of Wa became vassals of the emperor and were given the title of "official". The international order in East Asia with the Chinese emperor at the top is called the Sabu-feng system. It is believed that the purpose of this was to gain an advantage in acquiring concessions in the southern countries of the Korean peninsula (Renna and Kara), and in fact, Je and Bu were granted control of the southern part of the Korean peninsula."

This description is based on the now obsolete historical theory of what is called "ÀÓ³ªÀϺ»ºÎ¼³"(Im-na-il-bon-boo-seol) in Korean, an assertion that Yamato kings ruled over part of the old Gaya region in 4th~6th century Korea. The official Japan-South Korea Joint History Research Project carried out in 2001-2002 by scholars from both Korea and Japan had concluded that the aforementioned theory is unfounded. It is a fact that Yamato Japan at the time did have close relations regarding regions in Southern Korea; however, it is the current consensus that there exists no historical evidence enough to verify expressions such as "acquiring concessions" or "granted control". Such misleading information could have negative consequences for desirable perceptions of past history for Wikipedia's users. Hence, I would like to request the text in question to be altered accordingly, thank you.

°á·Ð
On these grounds, I request the amendment of the article in question as mentioned above. Thank you for reading my message.

Sincerely, 

Minhyuk Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]