ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-08-25 19:16
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÆDZ³ÁßÀÌ°¡Çö
Á¶È¸ : 322  
https://www.sciencephoto.com/media/136747/view/sea-of-japan-satellite-image
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.sciencephoto.com/media/136747/view/sea-of-japan-satellite-image
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of Japan À̶ó°í ¿À·ù Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact elinelizabeth2008@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, this is Gahyun Lee from South Korea and I am a middle school student in South Korea. I send you this e-mail in order to correct few errors in your web site. I was searching about Korea¡¯s East sea then I found some error in your web page. In the web page the title was written as ¡°Sea of Japan¡± and this is the part where it should be corrected ¡°East sea¡±. 

º»·Ð

The "East Sea" starting with the Korean peninsula, is bordering Japan, Russia, etc. so it is not just Japan's sea but a sea that many countries share. Korean call that sea "East sea" but Japanese are calling "Sea of Japan". Koreans' name "East Sea" has been the name they as a people have used 2,000 years and not only in Korea but on world maps. The first record of " East Sea" was in the history of the three kingdoms and the sage of King Dong myeong and in the process of recording matters in around 59 B.C. The IHO and UN group of experts on geographical names or UNCSGN,the international organizations which determine the standard names of the world's seas, suggest that in the hard case on the agreement of the name for a landmark shared by 2 countries. It is ordinary principle to use both working name. Following this, the current for the sea between Korea and Japan should not have just one name decided on but the joint use of the Korean name "East Sea" and the Japanese ¡°Sea of Japan¡± name together in accordance with international law.

°á·Ð

Using a proper name for the body of water between the Korean peninsula and the Japanese archipelago is not simply a question of changing the name of a geographical feature. Also the term ¡° Sea of Japan¡± is wording that deny the whole 2000 years history and it is also against the United Nations Conference on the Standardization of Geographical Names. These days many people gain information from the Internet, so this minor issue in your web-site can be critical. I will be looking forward to your reply and further questions are welcomed.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]