:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-08-20 19:05
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°íÇ㵿±Ô
Á¶È¸ : 342  
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/04/15/russia-tests-submarine-launched-missiles-sea-of-japan.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ customersupport@military.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of Japan À¸·Î Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear Whomever it may Concern,

Hi, my name is Andy Heo, and I am high school student in south Korea.

I am also a member of the Dokdo Cyber press corps, and we are students who find and ask the media to correct the I adequate information about the East Sea or Dokdo. I am witting to inform you your title of your article.

In your title, It has indicated East Sea as Sea of Japan .

But I want to make you know that is not the case.

.Please, give me a moment to explain. regarding this matter. 

º»·Ð

I found that the sea between the Korean peninsula and Japan was labeled as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± instead of the ¡°East Sea¡± in your title.

Unfortunately, this is an error. The name ¡°Sea of Japan¡± was first used during the period of Japanese Imperialism. But the sea had been called the ¡°East Sea¡± for more than 2,000 years originally.

This fact is base on various historical evidence. The correct indication of this sea is not the Sea of Japan; this expression is a reminder of Japanese colonialism and therefore should be refrained from use.

Therefore, The sea ¡° between Korea and Japan should be correctly expressed as the ¡°East Sea¡±.

Unfortunately, Japan has been continuously arguing that the East Sea is the Sea of Japan and that the island Dokdo is their land. To counter this, the Dokdo Cyber press corps are engaged in helping the world to know the truth of Dokdo and the East Sea.

°á·Ð

I really hope that errors in your website will be corrected. Again, I hope you understand that this is not a small issue and that we need your help to fix this problem.  If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to coontact to you?

I really hope that errors in your website will be corrected.

Anyway,.Thank you for reading my long message.

sincerely Andy.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]