:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-08-11 16:56
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°íÇ㵿±Ô
Á¶È¸ : 322  
   http://www.mkoreadokdo.com/bbs/link.php?bo_table=error_04&wr_id=37123&¡¦ [186]
Japan stresses its claim to South Korea-held islets on 'Takeshima Day' as bilateral tensions simmer
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ japan times editor
¿À·ù³»¿ë Dokdo ¸¦ Takesima ·Î Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact phjoop@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Whomever it may Concern,

Hi, My name is Andy Heo, and I am high school student in south Korea.

I am also a member of the Dokdo Cyber press corps, and we are students who find and ask the media to correct the inadequate information about the name of Dokdo.

I am witting to inform you your title of your article.

You had write the title as ¡®Japan stresses its claim to South Korea-held islets on 'Takeshima Day' as bilateral tensions simmer¡¯. but it has the apparent error .

º»·Ð

Dokdo, is described incorrectly in the title on your website. Because, Dokdo is an integral part of the Korean territory historically under international law, But in your article, it has indicated Dokdo as Takesima. The name, ¡°Takeshima¡± seems to be taken from Japanese and has beeen used illegally and inappropriately .The name ¡°Dokdo¡± has long been used by the Korean people. This is the internationally accredited name that should be used officially. Your title is against this , I would like to request you to correct the right the name, "Dokdo" when you refer to the island .

°á·Ð

I really hope that errors in your website will be corrected. Again, I hope you understand that this is not a small issue and that we need your help to fix this problem. but I cannot find the e-mail address of the editor of this article.  If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to contact your officer?

I really hope that errors in your website will be corrected.

Anyway,.Thank you for reading my long message.

Sincerely Andy.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]