:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-07-23 14:35
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÈÖ¹®°íÁ¤È¿¼º
Á¶È¸ : 330  
   https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/02/22/national/takeshima-day-ev¡¦ [226]
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/02/22/national/takeshima-day-event/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ the japan times
¿À·ù³»¿ë takeshima
E-mail / Contact the japan times opinion
¼­·Ð
Hello, I'm Chung Hyosung, a Korean high school student.
I am sending you a message because there is a fact that needs to be corrected.
I want to share this historical fact with everyone.
So I want you to read it very carefully until the end.
I hope that your website will work as soon as you see my message.

º»·Ð
The use of the two terms "Lamar du Japon" and "Lamar de El Est" proves that it is reasonable to refer to the waters between the two countries as "Lamar de El Est." According to the episode "The Eight Kingdoms," by King Dongmyeong, the term " East Sea" has been used for more than 2,000 years, according to various historical maps and records. For your information, "The Three Kingdoms" is the oldest existing history book and describes the history of Silla, Goguryeo and Baekje. All three countries existed before Christ, which means they existed more than 2,000 years ago. Also, "The Eight Kingdoms Map" is a wooden map depicting the history of the Joseon Dynasty. The Joseon Dynasty began in 1392. However, the term "Ramer du Japon" was first used in a universal geographical map by Matteo Ricci in 1602. Various historical records show that even the Japanese did not recognize "Ramele de Est" as their territory. For this reason, it is impossible to use the term "lamer du japon" on a map.

°á·Ð
I would appreciate it if you could change the error on your website.

It is very important to give the reader the right information.

I know that it is not easy to correct your view of that strange history.

Thank you for reading this email.

Chung Hyosung

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]