ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-06-25 00:26
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¹Î»ç°íÀüÁØ¿µ
Á¶È¸ : 358  
https://www.marineinsight.com/know-more/important-facts-about-the-sea-of-japan/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.marineinsight.com/know-more/important-facts-about-the-sea-of-japan/
¿À·ù³»¿ë º»¹®¿¡¼­ µ¿Çظ¦ 'Sea of Japan'À̶ó°í ÁöĪÇÔ
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear Whomever it may Concern,

Greetings. My name is Junyoung ¡®Nic¡¯ Chun, and I am a high school student in South Korea. I am also a member of the Dokdo Cyber press corps, and we are students who find and ask various media to change incorrect information about the East Sea or Dokdo. If you have received this letter, it means that there is something on your site that has caught our attention, regarding this matter. Please, give me a moment to explain.

º»·Ð
While reading, I found that the sea between the Korean peninsula and Japan was labeled as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± instead of the ¡°East Sea¡±. Unfortunately, this is an error that needs correction. The correct use and indication of this sea is not the Sea of Japan; this expression is a reminder of Japanese colonialism and therefore should be reverted, and refrained from use. Therefore, that body of water between Korea and Japan should be correctly expressed as the ¡°East Sea¡±.
In the article, it says 'also called the East Sea', but its one and only name is 'East Sea' itself. There are originally no other names to call this body of water.
We need you to help correct history and lead the world in using the correct expression East Sea instead of the Sea of Japan. Sadly, Japan has been continuously arguing that the East Sea is the Sea of Japan and that the island Dokdo is their land. To counter this, the Dokdo Cyber press corps are engaged in letting the world know the truth of Dokdo and the East Sea.

°á·Ð

Thank you for reading my long message, and I ask you to replace the ¡°Sea of Japan '' with the ¡°East Sea¡±. Again, I hope you understand that this is a serious problem and that we need your help to fix this problem the right way. Please contact me or any member of the Dokdo Cyber press corps to find out how you can help us. Thank you again, and please let us know if you come across other errors such as this one.

Sincerely,

Junyoung Chun

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]