:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-06-22 20:23
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°íÀ±Áøȯ
Á¶È¸ : 310  
https://dovesitrova.net/dove-si-trova-il-mar-del-giappone-mappa-il-mar-del-giappone/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ mapwhereis@gmail.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Mar del GiapponeÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÑ Áöµµ¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÔ
E-mail / Contact happyjin6337@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

To whom it may concern,

Hello. This is Jinhwan Yoon from South Korea.

I'm currently taking part in a project of making corrections to websites around the world. I would like to ask you that you make corrections on your website below.
https://dovesitrova.net/dove-si-trova-il-mar-del-giappone-mappa-il-mar-del-giappone/

You attached a map with the term 'Mae del Giappone' on your website.

º»·Ð
However, the correct term is 'East Sea' and the reasons are as follows.

First, historical reason. The term 'East Sea' has been used for more than 2000 years, and Samguksagi(ß²ÏÐÞÈÑÀ), King Dongmyeong's episode, Eight State Map(ø¢Ô³õÅÓñ) as well as a variety of historical maps and records support this fact. In contrast, the term 'Mer du Japon' was first used in great universal geographic map(ÍÞæ¨Ø¿ÏÐîïÓñ) by Matteo Ricci in 1602. 

Nest, legal reason. The East Sea is adjacent to four countries, South Korea, Russia, North Korea, and Japan. It also consists of territorial waters of several countries and the exclusive economic zone(EEZ). According to international rules, names of the sea shared by two or more countries should be determined through consultation between the countries concerned. If not, it is reasonable to write side-by-side the names that those countries use. These general principals are also mentioned by international hydrographic organization(IHO) and by U.N. conference of standardization of geographical names(UNCSGN)

°á·Ð
It is best to write 'East Sea' alone, but if you find hard doing this, you can find the map that uses both 'East Sea' and 'Sea of Japan'.

Please text me back if you have any questions. I look forward to your reply.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely
Jinhwan Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]