:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-06-21 08:58
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼÷¸í¿©°íÀ±Çý¼º
Á¶È¸ : 333  
https://www.voanews.com/a/chinese-destroyer-on-long-distance-exercises-in-sea-of-japan/6619760.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.insidevoa.com/p/5621.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë Áß±¹ÀÇ °¡Àå Å©°í °­·ÂÇÑ ÀüÅõÇÔÀÌ Sea of Japan ¿¡¼­ Àå°Å¸® ÈÆ·ÃÀ» Çϸ鼭 Áß±¹ÀÇ Áõ°­µÈ Çرº·ÂÀ» º¸¿© ÁÖ¾ú´Ù°í º¸µµÇÔ
E-mail / Contact agneskimjy@naver.com
¼­·Ð

To whom it may concern

Hi,

I am a high schooler in South Korea

I am writting to inform you that your article  titled " 

Chinese Destroyer on Long-Distance Exercises in Sea of Japan

"  has a critical error.  It has indicated East Sea as Sea of Japan which is internationally unknown and wrong.  It shoulud have said that  East Sea NOT  in Sea of Japan.   However, I have found wrong information in your website from other sources during the research. In the content of your website, the name of the East Sea between Korea and Japan is described as  Sea of Japan". It seems unreasonable to use the name "Sea of Japan" which is wrong Therefore, I believe that the East Sea should be mentioned correctly

º»·Ð

'East Sea' is a very popular name in the East Asia. 

This name has been told over 2,000 years. You can see East Sea in the many old maps in East Asian countries.

No other name was used rather than 'East Sea' up to the 18th century.

The International Hydrographic Organization recommends ¡®marking at the same time¡¯ for disagreement of using a single name for the terrain they share. 

Therefore, the sea between Korea and Japan may be described as the ¡°East Sea¡± or "East Sea/Sea of Japan"

This is the result of the unification of world names in the early 20th century and the loss of Korea's sovereignty and Japan's international status. Although South Korea has raised objections since its independence in 1945, the case remains unresolved in the international community. If you open the map, you can see that the ¡®East Sea¡¯ faces four countries: South Korea, North Korea, Russia, and Japan. It is clear that many countries have sovereignty both geographically, economically and politically. However, it is not right to write the name of a particular country alon

°á·Ð

I ask you to replace the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± with ¡°East Sea¡±. Again, I hope you understand that this is a serious problem .

Please contact me  on the email above if you need any inquires. Thank you again, and please make the fix right away so that there are no more confusion to anyone who is checking out your home page.

Sincerely,

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]