¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ cce@pdpu.ac.in
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of JapanÀ¸·Î, µ¶µµ¸¦ Liancourt Rocks, Takeshima·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact happyjin6337@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. I'm Jinhwan Yoon, a high school student from South Korea.

I'm writing this email to ask you that you make corrections on your website below.
https://mrunal.org/2012/09/diplomacy-dokdo-island-japan-korea.html

The website above is using terms 'Sea of Japan', 'Takeshima', and 'Liancourt Rocks' to describe a sea and an island on it. However, they are all historically wrong. The reasons are as follows.

º»·Ð
'Liancourt Rocks' is a term used in western countries. French referred to the island as 'Liancourt Rocks' after the name of the ship they took. However, it is incorrect to use that term universally because the island belongs to South Korea. The correct name is 'Dokdo'. According to the protocol from Supreme Commander for Allied Powers, which is published in 1946, it is clearly mentioned that Dokdo is excluded from Japan's territory and that Japanese shouldd not approach Ulleung-do and Dokdo. Even some documents from Japan say that Dokdo is not their territory.

Furthermore, let me tell you why using 'Sea of Japan' unilaterally is wrong. According to international rules, it is demanded that names of lands or seas adjacent to two or more countries be decided through discussion between the adjacent countries. If not, it is responsible to write side-by-side thenames that those countries use. This principal is also mentioned from IHO, or international hydrographic organization, and from U.N. conference of standardization of geographical names(UNCSGN). 

°á·Ð
I hope you understand why 'Dokdo' and 'East Sea' should be used instead of 'Liancourt Rocks', 'Takeshima' and 'Sea of Japan'. Also, I hope you understood the correct history between South Korea and Japan.

In conclusion, I ask you to make rectification on your website. I look forward to your reply.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely
Jinhwan Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]