:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-06-17 18:45
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼÷¸í¿©°íÀ±Çý¼º
Á¶È¸ : 354  
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/06/15/national/south-korea-foreign-minister-visit/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.japantimes.co.jp/contact-us/
¿À·ù³»¿ë Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¿Ü±³ºÎÀå°ü ¹ÚÁø Àå°üÀÌ 7¿ù10ÀÏ °æ ÀϺ»À» ¹æ¹®ÇÒ ¿¹Á¤À̶ó°í º¸µµÇϸ鼭 ¾ç±¹°£ÀÇ Takeshima ¹®Á¦µî Çö¾ÈÀ» ´Ù·ê°ÍÀ̶ó°í ÇÔ
E-mail / Contact agneskimjy@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Japan Times,

I am a high school student of Korea . While I read your website , I realized your article is not delivering correct information.

Your website article about the visit of Korea's foreign minister Park Jin's visit has addressed this matter as a controvercial issue. but  I should say that this is totally wrong.  Dokdo is Korean Territory.

The Japanese government, despite historical records proving Korean sovereignty over Dokdo Island, keeps falsely claiming that the island is part of Japan. There is not a speck of evidence proving that Dokdo belongs to Korea. The attitude of Japanese Government, however, is simply an attempt at historical deceptio

º»·Ð

However, I have found some major different information in your website from other sources during the research. In the content of your website, the name of the Dok do island between Korea and Japan is described as "Takeshima". It seems unreasonable to use the name "Takeshima" which is wrong Therefore, I believe that the Dok so island should be mentioned correctly

An incident in 1693 involving the Korean fisherman An Yong-bok is a major historical case proving the territorial right of Korea, then called Joseon, to Dokdo Island. At the time, the Tokugawa shogunate of Japan acknowledged Dokdo and Ulleungdo islands as Joseon territory after receiving a report from the Tokugawa Domain, where An stayed, saying, "Neither Ulleungdo nor Dokdo is domain territory." The shogunate prohibited passage to the two islands and informed the Joseon court of its ban. This incident thus confirms that both Ulleungdo and Dokdo are Korean territory under international law

°á·Ð

The Japanese government alleged that Korea was "illegally securing Takeshima" in a defense white paper, and the National Museum of Territory & Sovereignty was reopened in Tokyo earlier in January. This is stance is wrong. Japan withdrew its territorial claim to Dokdo in the 1965 Korea-Japan Treaty on Basic Relations and a bilateral fisheries agreement, both of which were concluded in June 1965; Tokyo also agreed to tolerate Korean sovereignty over the island. Though Japan has refused to disclose related historical documents citing its Act on the Protection of Specially Designated Secrets, it cannot hide the truth.

Therefore, I humbly ask you that you deliver the truth of Dokdo accordingly to your readers worldwide.

Thank you for reading/

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]