:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-05-23 19:24
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°íÀ±Áøȯ
Á¶È¸ : 347  
https://www.metro1.com.br/noticias/mundo/103448,terremoto-com-epicentro-no-mar-a-leste-do-japao-deixa-feridos-em-fukushima-e-outras-cidades
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ opec@radiometropole.com.br
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ mar do japão·Î Ç¥±âÇÑ Áöµµ¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact happyjin6337@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. I'm Jinhwan Yoon, a high-schooler from South Korea

I'm currently studying the history of Dokdo and the East Sea. While surfing the internet, I came to visit your website below.
https://www.metro1.com.br/noticias/mundo/103448,terremoto-com-epicentro-no-mar-a-leste-do-japao-deixa-feridos-em-fukushima-e-outras-cidades

A map is uploaded on your website which uses 'mar do japão' to describe the sea between adjacent to South Korea and Japan. But I want to make it sure that the right term for it is 'East Sea'.

º»·Ð
Dispute over the name of 'East Sea' began in 1929, when the Japan empire applied the term 'Japan Sea' to name the body of water between South Korea and Japan. IHO, or International Hydrographic Organization, passed their suggestion. However, this case is an unreasonable passage since Japan's influence was so strong during that period. In 1929, Japan was both the victorious country of the First World War and a permanent member of the UN Security Council. No country would have been able to raise an objection against Japan.

Also, international rules support that the correct name for the sea is 'East Sea'. According to international rules, names of the land or sea adjacent to two or more countries should be decided through discussion between the countries concerned. If not, it is reasonable to write side-by-side the names that those countries use. These general principals are also mentioned by international hydrographic organization(IHO) and by U.N. conference of standardization of geographical names(UNCSGN).

°á·Ð
For the reasons above, you should specify on your website that the correct name for the sea between South Korea and Japan is East Sea. If you find it difficult to make corrections, writing both 'East Sea' and 'mar do japão' maybe another solution, but not the best.

Thank for reading this email. I hope you text me back that you corrected errors on your website.

Sincerely,
Jinhwan Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]