¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¿¬±¸ ÀÚ·á¿¡¼­ µ¶µµ¸¦ takeshima·Î ĪÇÔ
E-mail / Contact happyjin6337@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Dear Kenji Fujii,
Hello. This is Jinhwan Yoon from South Korea.

I have read your research report about documents related to Dokdo, a small rock island on the East Sea. However, the report uses 'Takeshima' to name the same island. 

To help your understanding, here's the link! 
https://www.cas.go.jp/jp/ryodo_eg/img/data/archives-takeshima03.pdf

º»·Ð
FIrst, let me explain why Japan desires Dokdo for its territory. One of the biggest reasons is the resources under Dokdo. Known as 'blazing ice', methane hydrate is buried under the sea near Dokdo. Since it releases less carbon dioxide than coal when burned, methane hydrate is taking the center stage of future eco-friendly resource from all parts of the world.

But Dokdo has never been the territory of Japan and is clearly South Korea's territory. Numerous historical records support this fact. In Samguksagi - one of the oldest existing historical books - there is a record that An Yong-bok, who was the fisherman of Silla, conquered Usanguk. Also, the distance between the Oki island, the nearest island of Japan from Dokdo, is about 157 kilometers, which is approximately 68 kilometers farther than Korea's Ulleungdo. The Sejong chronicles, the official letter during Joseon dynasty, also mentions that the distance between Ulleungdo and Dokdo is close enough to see Dokdo from the other if the weather is fine. In 1900, Dokdo was officially incorporated into Gangwon-do province through the forty-first article of Korea's imperial order. Even some documents in Japan support that 'Dokdo' is the appropriate name and that it belongs to South Korea.

°á·Ð
You might think that this is a trivial problem, but it is extremely important to deliver the fact that Dokdo is Korea's territory to whoever reads youe report. I strongly demand that you remove your research report because it contains no correct information at all.

If you have any questions, please text me back. I look forward to your reply.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely
Jinhwan Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]