:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-05-13 18:12
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼÷¸í¿©°íÀ±Çý¼º
Á¶È¸ : 336  
https://www.laprensalatina.com/north-korea-launches-short-range-ballistic-missiles-into-sea-of-japan/
¼­ÇÑ  
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.laprensalatina.com/contact/
¿À·ù³»¿ë North Korea launches short-range ballistic missiles into Sea of Japan ¶ó´Â Á¦¸ñÀ¸·Î ºÏÇÑÀÌ Sea of Japan À¸·Î ´Ü°Å¸® À¯µà¹Ì»çÀÏÀ» ¹ß»çÇß´Ù°í º¸µµÇÔ
E-mail / Contact agneskimjy@naver.com
¼­·Ð

To whom it may concern

Hi,

I am a high schooler in South Korea

I am writting to inform you that your article  titled " 

North Korea launches short-range ballistic missiles into Sea of Japan

"  has a critical error.  It has indicated East Sea as Sea of Japan which is internationally unknown and wrong.  It shoulud have said that  East Sea NOT  in Sea of Japan.   However, I have found wrong information in your website from other sources during the research. In the content of your website, the name of the East Sea between Korea and Japan is described as  Sea of Japan". It seems unreasonable to use the name "Sea of Japan" which is wrong Therefore, I believe that the East Sea should be mentioned corre

º»·Ð

The East Sea is a diamond-shaped blue sea east of Eurasia. The East Sea is surrounded by South Korea, North Korea, Russia and Japan. While Korea calls it the ¡®East Sea¡¯, major maps of Japan and the world call it the ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯.

This is the result of the unification of world names in the early 20th century and the loss of Korea's sovereignty and Japan's international status. Although South Korea has raised objections since its independence in 1945, the case remains unresolved in the international community. If you open the map, you can see that the ¡®East Sea¡¯ faces four countries: South Korea, North Korea, Russia, and Japan. It is clear that many countries have sovereignty both geographically, economically and politically. However, it is not right to write the name of a particular country alone.

°á·Ð

Most of all, the U.S. state of Virginia has revised the guidelines for history and social science education in line with a newly enacted law that requires textbooks to use the Korean name ¡°East Sea¡± alongside the Japanese name ¡°Sea of Japan¡± for the body of water between the two countries on 2017.

Once Korea and Japan agree on a common designation, that is in accord with the general rule of international cartography, we will then follow the agreed-on designation.

i ask you to replace the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± with ¡°East Sea¡±. Again, I hope you understand that this is a serious problem .

Please contact me  on the email above if you need any inquires. Thank you again, and please make the fix right away so that there are no more confusion to anyone who is checking out your home page.

Sincerely,

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely your

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]