:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-04-25 19:18
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿µÆÄ¿©°í¹ÚÁö¿ì
Á¶È¸ : 381  
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357620481_Dispute_Resolution_of_Liancourt_Rock_DokdoTakeshima_Island_Between_Korea_and_Japan
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü °ü±¤ ¹®È­ÃâÆǹ° 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ muhammad.rafif.law20@mail.umy.ac.id
¿À·ù³»¿ë ³í¹®¿ä¾àº»¿¡¼­ µ¶µµÀÇ ÇÑÀÏ°£ °Å¸®¸¦ ¿Ö°îÇÏ°í µ¶µµ¹®Á¦°¡ ÇØ°áµÇÁö ¾Ê´Â °ÍÀÌ Çѱ¹ÀÌ ±¹Á¦»ç¹ýÀçÆǼҿ¡ ÀÌ ¹®Á¦¸¦ ÀÇ·ÚÇÏÁö ¾Ê±â ¶§¹®À̶ó°í ºñ³­ÇÏ°í ÀÖÀ½.
E-mail / Contact muhammad.rafif.law20@mail.umy.ac.id
¼­·Ð

Dear Muhammad Rafif Wibowo,

Hello,

I am Jiwoo Park, a 2nd grade student in a Korean high school. I am writing this email to request you to correct an error in your abstract, ¡°Dispute Resolution of Liancourt Rock (Dokdo/Takeshima) Island Between Korea and Japan¡± posted in January, 2022. I¡¯ve found a couple of serious factual errors in that abstract.

º»·Ð

First, it¡¯s about factual error.

The abstract says ¡°This paper discusses the dispute over ownership of an island located right in the middle of the sea and right on the border between South Korea and Japan.¡±

it¡¯s absolutely wrong and incorrect, based on fact. What is important to count the island¡¯s distance from each territory is not the distance from its shore but the distance from the end of territory. Dokdo is two times farther from Japanese territory than from Korean territory. It¡¯s only 87.4 km away from Ulleung island, the obvious Korean territory while it is 157.4 km from Oki islands in Japan.  It is NOT in the middle of each country.

Second, it¡¯s about the critical problem of your argument in your abstract. In this abstract, you totally blame Korea for such territorial dispute by saying, ¡°a resolution of ownership of the island will be given because Korea always refuses offers from Japan to take the case to the ICJ.¡± it¡¯s about historical fact. Japanese claim for Dokdo began in 1905. Prior to that time, its sovereignty had never been questioned by Japan because it was an undeniable truth that Dokdo belongs to Chosun(the Korean kingdom at that time), which was proved by many historical documents. As a matter of fact, it was in the year of 1905 when the Japanese incorporation of Chosun boldly started and continued illegally until our liberation, 1945. That was the time when Japanese imperialists took the diplomatic sovereignty of Chosun by force. We Koreans think about Japanese claim as unjust and baseless because its incorporation of Dokdo occurred during the period of the colonialization.

°á·Ð

Thank you very much for reading through my opinion. I strongly hope the errors in the abstract as will be corrected as soon as possible. I also hope that you would take serious research toward Dokdo issue based on historical facts. I wish you the best luck.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]