¼­ÇÑ Ä£¼±¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ alyssa.m@worldatlas.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë ±× µ¿¾È ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±âÇß´ø ºÎºÐ ¾Æ·¡ µ¿Çظ¦ ºÎ±â Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
In the old days, if people put maps on them and looked for directions to travel, today we look at maps on computers or mobile phones and think about directions.
And you are one of the most famous map suppliers in the world.
I am a high school student named Nam Do Hyun who lives in Seoul, Korea.
I work for a group that tries to correct Japan's unfair claims about Dokdo and the East Sea.

º»·Ð
Thank you for your efforts to ensure that the East Sea, marked Sea of Japan, has been properly marked by the Korean people's continuous demands.
Of course, it's not a perfect correction, but you marked the name East Sea as a bookkeeping.
However, I want you to know that countless descendants like me, who strive for the right title of East Sea, feel rewarded by your company's move and try hard to achieve better results.
And I believe that the effort will surely create a day when you mark East Sea instead of Sea of Japan on the world map.

°á·Ð
I'm about to enter the university.
I will enter a university and start to experience the wider world.
At that time, I will be your friend with your company's guidance who listened to the voices of the Korean people.
Please pay constant attention to the Republic of Korea, which is being invaded by its territory due to its colonial past.
Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]