:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-04-06 18:59
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÈÖ¹®°íÁ¤È¿¼º
Á¶È¸ : 348  
   https://www.momes.net/apprendre/langues-etrangeres/japonais/decouvrons¡¦ [195]
https://www.momes.net/apprendre/langues-etrangeres/japonais/decouvrons-le-japon-849816
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ÇÁ¶û½º¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ www.momes.net
¿À·ù³»¿ë la mer du japon
E-mail / Contact dpo@uni-medias.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, I am Hyosung Chung and I'm a high school student in Korea.                                       
I am sending this message because there is a fact that needs to be corrected.
I want to share this historical fact with you people. 
So I want you to read very carefully to the end.
I hope that your website act immediately when you see my message.

º»·Ð
The two terms, 'La mer du Japon' and 'La mer de l'Est', being used proves that it is reasonable to refer to the body of water between two countries as 'La mer de l'Est'. According to Samguksagi, King Dongmyeong's episode, Eight State Map as well as a variety of historical maps and records, the term 'East Sea' has been used for more than 2000 years. For your reference, 'Samguksagi' is the oldest historical book in existence, which describes the history of Silla, Goguryeo and Baekje. All these three countries existed before Christ, which means they existed more than 2000 years ago. Moreover, the 'Eight State Map' is a map made by woodblocks, describing the history of Joseon dynasty. Joseon dynasty began in 1392. However, the term 'La mer du Japon' first used in great universal geographic map by Matteo Ricci in 1602. Various historical records prove that even Japanese had not recognized the 'La mer de l'Est' as their territory since then. For this reason it is unreasonable to use the term 'La mer du Japon' in your map.

°á·Ð

It would be great if you change the error in your website.

It's very important that you give the right information to the readers. 

I know it is not easy to correct your view about the strange history.

Thank you for reading this email. 

Hyosung Chung

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]