±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼÷¸í¿©°íÀ±Çý¼º
Á¶È¸ : 320  
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/02/22/national/takeshima-day-event/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.japantimes.co.jp/contact-us/
¿À·ù³»¿ë Á¤ºÎÀÇ °íÀ§°ü·áµéÀÌ Takeshima Day ¿¡ Takeshima ¸¦ ¹æ¹®ÇÏ¿´´Ù°í ÇÔ. ƯÈ÷ 10³â ¿¬¼ÓÀ¸·Î ¹æ¹®ÇÑ »ç¶÷µéÀÇ À̸§À» ÀÏÀÏÈ÷ °Å·ÐÇÔ. Takeshima ´Â ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¿µÅäÀÓÀ¸·Î Á¤Ä¡È«º¸ È°µ¿À» °è¼ÓÇسª°¡°Ú´Ù°í ÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact agneskimjy@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Yoon, Hye Sung, who attends a  high school in Korea and works as a reporter for the Dokdo protection. The Dokdo Protection Reporters are responsible for correcting incorrect or incorrect information about Dokdo around the world, and further promoting the value of Dokdo. 
I have read your article regarding  Takeshima map used during Tokyo Olympic 2020 in your website dated June 2, 2021.  However, I believe some information should be provided  for your mis understanding you might have in your statement.

º»·Ð
Dokdo has never been the territory of Japan and is clearly South Korea's territory. Numerous historical records support this fact. In Samguksagi - one of the oldest existing historical books - there is a record that An Yong-bok, who was the fisherman of Silla, conquered Usanguk. Also, the distance between the Oki island, the nearest island of Japan from Dokdo, is about 157 kilometers, which is approximately 68 kilometers farther than Korea's Ulleungdo. The Sejong chronicles, the official letter during Joseon dynasty, also mentions that the distance between Ulleungdo and Dokdo is close enough to see Dokdo from the other if the weather is fine. In 1900, Dokdo was officially incorporated into Gangwon-do province through the forty-first article of Korea's imperial order.

°á·Ð

The Japanese government alleged that Korea was "illegally securing Takeshima" in a defense white paper, and the National Museum of Territory & Sovereignty was reopened in Tokyo earlier in January. This is stance is wrong. Japan withdrew its territorial claim to Dokdo in the 1965 Korea-Japan Treaty on Basic Relations and a bilateral fisheries agreement, both of which were concluded in June 1965; Tokyo also agreed to tolerate Korean sovereignty over the island. Though Japan has refused to disclose related historical documents citing its Act on the Protection of Specially Designated Secrets, it cannot hide the truth.

Therefore, I humbly ask you that you deliver the truth of Dokdo accordingly to your readers worldwide.

Thank you for reading/

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]