ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 12-06-05 23:18
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : µ¿´ëºÎ°íÇѽ¿ì
Á¶È¸ : 1,368  
µ¶µµ·Î ´ÙÄɽø¶¶ó°í ¿À·ùÇ¥±âÇÔ
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ ÓöÐÆ県 総ÙâÝ» 総ÙâΤ (½Ã¸¶³× Çö Ãѹ«ºÎ Ãѹ«°ú)
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ·Î ´ÙÄɽø¶¶ó°í ¿À·ùÇ¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact soumu@pref.shimane.lg.jp
¼­·Ð

Dear Mr. Shimane Prefecture General Affairs Department, General Affairs Division staff
(»ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ½Ã¸¶³×Çö Ãѹ«ºÎ Ãѹ«°ú ´ã´çÀÚ´Ô²²)

My name is a HAN PRESS. I live in Korea. and Dokdo cyber and press journalist.
As a member of the Cyber Dokdo newspaper reporter and Publisher in foreign textbooks NGO targeting South Korea sought to communicate accurate information about and consists of college students during the volunteer organizations.
(Àú´Â µ¶µµ»çÀ̹ö ½Å¹®±âÀÚ·Î Çѱ¹¿¡ »ì°í ÀÖ´Â ÇÑ ±âÀÚÀÔ´Ï´Ù. µ¶µµ»çÀ̹ö ½Å¹®±âÀÚ´Â ºñÁ¤ºÎ±â±¸ÀÇ È¸¿øÀ¸·Î¼­ ¿Ü±¹ ±³°ú¼­¿Í ÃâÆǻ縦 ´ë»óÀ¸·Î Çѱ¹¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¹Ù¸¥ Á¤º¸¸¦ ÀüÇÏ°íÀÚ Áß.°í.´ëÇлýµé·Î ±¸¼ºµÈ ÀÚ¿øºÀ»ç ´ÜüÀÔ´Ï´Ù.)

º»·Ð

Recently when I visit your website, your Web page, the map is a Korean unique island Dokdo takeshima is labeled, and find that you are one of the South Koreans as one of the people.
(ÃÖ±Ù¿¡ ±ÍÇÏÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¸¦ ¹æ¹®ÇßÀ» ¶§ ±ÍÇÏÀÇ À¥ ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡ ÀÖ´Â Áöµµ¿¡¼­ Çѱ¹ÀÇ °íÀ¯ÀÇ ¼¶ µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶¶ó°í Ç¥±âµÇ¾î ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ» ¹ß°ßÇÏ°í, Çѱ¹ÀÎÀÇ ÇÑ»ç¶÷ÀÌÀÚ ¼¼°èÀÎÀÇ ÇÑ»ç¶÷À¸·Î¼­ ¸Å¿ì ³î¶ó¿ü½À´Ï´Ù.)

If your website is one of the biggest agencies in Japan, I think, to have been a very amazing I think these mistakes.
(±ÍÇÏÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®°¡ ÀϺ»¿¡¼­ °¡Àå Å« ±â°ü Áß Çϳª¸¦ »ý°¢ÇÏ°í, ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ½Ç¼ö´Â ¾ÆÁÖ ³î¶ó¿î °ÍÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.)

A representative of the Korean peninsula through your institution's map of Dokdo as Japanese name Takeshima, heritage, and the definition of the notion of international public through Japan to take initiatives to make them known to the area of Japan.
(´ç½ÅÀÇ ±â°üÀÇ Áöµµ¸¦ ÅëÇØ ÇѹݵµÀÇ ´ëÇ¥ÀûÀÎ ÀÚ¿¬À¯»êÀÎ µ¶µµ°¡ ÀϺ»½Ä À̸§ÀÎ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î Á¤ÀÇ°¡ µÇ°í, ¶Ç À̸¦ ÅëÇØ ÀϺ»½Ä Ç¥±â°¡ ±¹Á¦Àû °øÀÎÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ ¼¼°èÀε鿡°Ô ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¿µ¿ªÀ¸·Î ¾Ë·ÁÁö°í Àֱ⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.)

Territory and State of affairs concerning the content of either side's unilateral PR as is apparently without checking facts is wrong. If any of these things if you neglect this order and peace by the international community as to the serious difficulties will be brought about.
(¿µÅä¿Í Áö°æ¿¡ °üÇÑ ¾î´À ÇÑÂÊÀÇ ÀϹæÀûÀÎ È«º¸¿¡ ÀÇÇÑ ³»¿ëÀ» »ç½Ç È®ÀΰúÁ¤¾øÀÌ ±×´ë·Î ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌ´Â °ÍÀº ºÐ¸íÈ÷ À߸øµÈ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¸¸¾à ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ÀϵéÀÌ ÀÌ´ë·Î ¹æÄ¡µÈ´Ù¸é ±¹Á¦»çȸÀÇ Áú¼­¿Í ÆòÈ­¸¦ À¯ÁöÇϴµ¥ ½É°¢ÇÑ ¾î·Á¿òÀ» ÃÊ·¡ÇÏ°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.)

Therefore, I'm in your map name "takeshima" in Korean, "dokdo", please use. If only the Korean name Dokdo for exclusive representation, of Korean and Japanese at a minimum if it requests to the notation please The two countries bordering the region in the international community.
(µû¶ó¼­ Àú´Â ´ç½ÅÀÇ Áöµµ¿¡¼­ "´ÙÄɽø¶"¸¦ Çѱ¹½Ä ¸íĪÀÎ "µ¶µµ"À¸·Î »ç¿ëÇØÁÖ½Ã±æ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù. ¸¸¾à µ¶µµ¸¦ Çѱ¹½Ä À̸§À¸·Î¸¸ ´Üµ¶À¸·Î Ç¥±âÇϱⰡ ¾î·Á¿ï°æ¿ì ÃÖ¼ÒÇÑ Çѱ¹½Ä°ú ÀϺ»½ÄÀ» º´±âÇϱ⸦ ¿äûÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±¹Á¦»çȸ¿¡¼­ µÎ ³ª¶ó°£ Á¢°æ Áö¿ªÀÇ Áö¸í¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ºÐÀïÀÌ ÀÖÀ» °æ¿ì ¾ç ÃøÀÇ ¸íĪÀ» º´±âÇϴ°ÍÀÌ ±¹Á¦Àû °ü·ÊÀ̱⠶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.)

°á·Ð

We are looking for a true history of accurate information,
I would like to let you in. In order to do that you need a lot of your help.
(¿ì¸®´Â Áø½ÇµÈ ¿ª»ç¸¦ ã°í ¹Ù¸¥ Á¤º¸¸¦ ¾Ë·ÁÁÖ°í ½Í½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯±â À§Çؼ­´Â ¿©·¯ºÐÀÇ µµ¿òÀÌ ¸¹ÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù. )

Please let us know if you would mail to. Our letter at the time of the Korean nationalist perspective,I want to give you some decent looking for the truth about drinking and Korean efforts would be accepted.
(
ÀúÈñ°¡ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ¸ÞÀÏÀ» µå¸®´Â °ÍÀÌ ¹Ù·Î ÀÌ ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀúÈñµéÀÇ ÆíÁö¸¦ Çѱ¹ÀÎÀÇ ¹ÎÁ·ÁÖÀÇÀû ½Ã°¢À¸·Î ¹Ù¶óº¸Áö ¸¶½Ã°í, Áø½ÇÀ» ã°í ¹Ù¸¥ Á¤º¸¸¦ ¾Ë·ÁÁÖ°í ½ÍÀº Çѱ¹ÀÎÀÇ ³ë·ÂÀ¸·Î ¹Þ¾Æµé¿©ÁÖ¾úÀ¸¸é ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.)

Thank you.
(°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.)

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]