¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Bugbog.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ east of sea ·Î Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact g@bugbog.com
¼­·Ð

My name is Ji-won Oh and I am a student of Hana Academy School in Korea, and also work as a member of Dokdo Cyber Press. a non-governmental and voluntary organization with the mandate to provide correct information about Korea to the international community, including textbook publishers.

I am writing to you as I have important suggestions to make in regards to your site.

º»·Ð

I found out that ¡®East Sea¡¯ is wrongly named ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯ while looking into maps of Asia. map of japan.

Therefore, I am writing to ask you to correct it to ¡®East Sea¡¯.

The name, ¡®East Sea¡¯, has been used most frequently for the world maps made in the West since 16th century when western countries started an oriental exploration in earnest. In addition, Korea has made objections to its incorrect name, ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯, in international conferences, including IHO Conference and UN-related conferences, further having the effect of spreading its correct name to the global community. At present, as many international organizations including U. N. agencies have corrected ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯ to ¡®East Sea¡¯, I¡¯d truly appreciate if your company could join this trend.

Furthermore, I was really worry about the negative effect, because a lot of people in the world visit Bugbogmap and it has great influence to the world.

°á·Ð

I humbly ask for your agency to seriously consider the issue of changing ¡°Sea of Japan¡± to the ¡°East Sea.¡±

I am sincerely looking forward to seeing you correct the wrong name in the Asian map. Please visit the website (http://dokdo.mofat.go.kr) for more specific information on geographical designations if you need any.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would send me a reply via my e-mail (dnjs9603@naver.com)

Yours sincerely,

Ji-won Oh

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]