:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-05-15 09:38
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ë±¸°í±è½ÃÀº
Á¶È¸ : 314  
https://www.windstarcruises.com/cruise/overview/asia/tokyo-to-hong-kong/island-hopping-through-japan/?pkgid=265586
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.windstarcruises.com/cruise/overview/asia/tokyo-to-hong-kong/island-hopping-through-japan/?pkgid=265586
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact rlatlfms@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello, I am Kim Si eun, a student attending a high school in Korea. I think you must have been embarrassed to receive this email suddenly. I am sorry about this, and I ask to be excused. Recently, I was learning about world geography at school, and I was looking for various countries on the Internet. Then I saw this site. First of all, thank you for your help in my research. The materials on this site are highly informative and have broadened my knowledge. But there is something I want to tell you about the (Japan) map of this site.

º»·Ð

On the map, it described the name of the sea between Korea and Japan as "Sea of Japan". But it seems unreasonable to use the name "Sea of Japan,¡± which is decided in the period of imperialism. Instead of the name ¡°sea of ​​japan¡±, I ask you carefully to mark it as east sea, which is the correct notation. Because Dokdo is our territory, most of the sea area is the territorial sea of Korea. It has been called ¡°East sea¡± since before, and there are also some historical evidences. The case of foreign countries, 'Map of East Asia' of Mamual (A.C.1615) said East Sea 'MAR CORIA', and even many Japan maps like ¡®Asian Map (Katsuragawa, 1794) Also, if you search reason why 'East Sea' is correct, you could find many data of it. In principle, it is not correct to mark a large extent of the sea as the territorial sea of ​​Japan, just as the Mediterranean is not divided by the name of each country. So, I ask for you to correct it as "East sea" or at least, "East sea/Sea of Japan". I believe you would seriously consider it or think deeply. I really hope that you will soon fix this error and it will be great to see the future generation. This problem can be serious if you don't fix the error.

°á·Ð
It may be trivial for you, but as a Korean student, I think it is very important and serious problem. Some problem can be big problem if you don't fix the error, and ignore it. I¡¯ve told you many reasons, but if it's not enough, please email me again. I'll give you my best answer. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If it's a difficult problem for you to get involved, would you not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please? Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]