¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://junglemaps.blogspot.com/2019/06/map-of-japan-sea.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact rlatlfms@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Hello? I am a high school student currently living in Korea. 
The reason I am writing this kind of letter is because I am interested in the territory and I am currently working on a project to preserve and love the territory of the Republic of Korea. I found an error on your site. That is, the East Sea was incorrectly marked as the Sea of ​​Japan. When I first saw this error, I thought you had to recognize this kind of error as soon as possible. I'm going to give you a brief explanation from now on why you should correct this error. I hope you can understand my intention.

º»·Ð
First of all, it is clear that the East Sea is not Japan's territorial sea, but Korea's territorial sea, in the old maps and old geography books of Korea and Japan. Through this, it can be seen that historically, the fact that the East Sea is a territorial sea of ​​Korea has already been proven and is a clear truth that no one can deny.
Second, if you don't fix these errors properly, it can have a negative impact on future generations. It poses a great risk that can instill misconceptions in future generations and even lead to historical distortion.
Finally, it can be confusing globally. If someone sees your site and recognizes that the Sea of ​​Japan is marked as Sea of ​​Japan, and keeps that perception as basic knowledge, it will lead to the rapid spread of that knowledge around the world.
Therefore, I want you to quickly recognize and correct errors on your site. If you correct errors, you contribute not only to a positive impact, but also to instill correct values ​​for history.

°á·Ð
Finally, I'm going to finish this article. Although it is a small and small request, I would like you to accept my request. As a student living in Korea, I think my efforts and responsibilities are enormous. Thank you for accepting my lack of requests so far, and I hope that the error is corrected when I visit your site later. 
Just as a person's small efforts can bring great consequences, I believe that my interest in the East Sea and continued efforts can have a positive effect on future generations. I will finish this article, and I wish you can fix some mistake. Thank you for reading my article.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]