:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-05-13 11:57
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÇкαè¹Îä
Á¶È¸ : 298  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshima_(Kagoshima)
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info-en@wikimedia.org
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ takesima¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact kmc1104@snu.ac.kr
¼­·Ð
Dear Wikipedia,

Hello. This is Kim Min Chae, the freshman of the department of medicine in South Korea.
I really thank you for your website which provides us useful contents for my research. 

º»·Ð
However, I have found some minor different information in your website from other sources during the research. In the map of your website, Dokdo is described as "Takesima". The expression "Takesima" implies that the island in the sea between Korea and Japan belongs to Japan. But actually, the owner of the island is Korea for a long time. An yong-bok explicitly state that Dokdo is Korean territory from Japan during the reign of King Sukjong. Also the map " ½ÅÂùÁ¶¼±±¹¼±µµ'by Japan shows that Dokdo is the territory of Korea. There are so many historical evidence proving that the island belongs to Korea. 

°á·Ð
I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. Wikipedia has huge impact over people around the world. I'm worried that people who don't know well about Dokdo would have false concept about the owner of the island.   

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]