:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-02-25 00:34
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ë¿ø¿Ü°íÀÌÁøÈñ
Á¶È¸ : 290  
https://www.dw.com/en/south-korea-starts-drills-at-japan-claimed-islands/a-50155334
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.dw.com/en/south-korea-starts-drills-at-japan-claimed-islands/a-50155334
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of JapanÀ¸·Î ¿ÀÇ¥±âÇÔ / µ¶µµ¸¦ Takeshima·Î ¿ÀÇ¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact jh030357@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Dear DW.com,

Hello, DW.com. I'm Jinhee Lee. I'm a high school student from South Korea. 
I'm sending you an email to ask for your help. 

While searching Dokdo on Google, I found out that your website included a wrong map that has wrong titles written for Dokdo and 'East Sea'. 
On the article called "South Korea starts drills at Japan-claimed islands", the map included wrote the titles in a wrong way. 

º»·Ð
Takeshima should be only written as 'Dokdo', and 'Sea of Japan' should be written as 'East Sea'. 

As 'East Sea' and 'Dokdo' is Korea's territory, each of them should be written as 'East Sea' and 'Dokdo', instead of 'Sea of Japan' or 'Takeshima'. Their names should be written in this way for historical reason. Historically for 2000 years, not only in Korean maps but also in old Japanese maps, it was called 'East Sea', not 'Sea of Japan'. However, Japan ignored this historical background and just started to call it 'Sea of Japan' as if it is their territory. Thus, historically, the right way to call the sea is 'East Sea'.
Also, IHO( International Hydrographic Organization) regulates that world's seas should use standard international titles. And 'East Sea' is the title chosen by IHO. Thus, historically and internationally, 'East Sea' is the correct title for the sea. 

Also, as Dokdo is definitely Korea's territory and historically has been called Dokdo for very long time, it should also be written as 'Dokdo' only, not Takeshima. 

In short, for these reasons, the map should title the sea and the island as 'East Sea' and 'Dokdo'. 

°á·Ð
Thus, I would really appreciate your help of changing the map included or correcting the information on the map. I wish you change 'Sea of Japan' into 'East Sea', 'Takeshima' into 'Dokdo'. 

Thank you for reading this long email. 
If you need any help, please contact me by jh030357@naver.com . 

Have a good day.

Sincerely, 
Jin-hee Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]