:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-02-23 22:15
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ë¿ø¿Ü°íÀÌÁøÈñ
Á¶È¸ : 372  
https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/us-challenges-russian-claims-sea-japan
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/us-challenges-russian-claims-sea-japan
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ 'sea of japan'À¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact jh030357@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Dear VOA NEWS,

Hello, VOA NEWS, 
I'm Jin-hee Lee from South Korea. 
I'm sending you an email to ask some help from your company. 

While doing my geology homework, I found that your website has a wrong map on the article. 
On the article "US Challenges Russian Claims in Sea of Japan" (US Challenges Russian Claims in Sea of Japan | Voice of America - English (voanews.com)), the map included has wrong information. 

º»·Ð
I found that though the sea between Korea and Japan should be called as 'East Sea', the map on your article wrote it as 'Sea of Japan'. However, this is not a right way to call this part of sea.

As the sea is Korea's territory, it should be written as 'East Sea'. Historically for 2000 years, not only in Korean maps but also in old Japanese maps, it was called 'East Sea', not 'Sea of Japan'. However, though ¡°East Sea¡± was the name that was used for 2,000 years, due to Japanese occupation, the sea's name got misled as 'Sea of Japan'. So, the historical name of that sea is 'East Sea'. 
Also, according to IHO( International Hydrographic Organization), world's seas should use standard international titles. And the 'East Sea' is the standard title selected by IHO. 
Thus, 'East Sea' is the correct title for the sea historically and internationally.

So I want to ask you some help to change the map on the article to one with 'East Sea' written, instead of 'Sea of Japan'. 

I know that this article was written on December 2018, which is a long time ago, 
but I want to ask your help to change it as we can easily search it on Google. 

°á·Ð
It would be a great help if you change it. 
I would be glad if you can do it :)
If you have any questions, please email me back. My email address is jh03057@naver.com .

Thank you so much, 
Have a good day.

From Jin-hee Lee.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]