ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-02-23 14:03
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÑ°ú¿µÀ±¼º¿í
Á¶È¸ : 302  
https://www.mofa.go.jp/region/asia-paci/takeshima/index.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ hagueconventionjapan@mofa.go.jp.
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ŸÄɽø¶¶ó Ç¥±âÇÏ°í ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¿µÅä¶ó°í ÁÖÀåÇÔ
E-mail / Contact hagueconventionjapan@mofa.go.jp.
¼­·Ð
Dear Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
Hi, my name is Sungwook Yun, I am a student of Korea Science Academy of KAIST in South Korea.
While surfing on the internet, I found your website which insists that Takeshima is the territory of Japan. I've emailed to suggest you to insist that Dokdo, or in the wrong name, Takeshima is land of South Korea and fix the wrong information on your website.

º»·Ð
Dokdo is historically, geologically, or according to international laws, the land of South Korea. Dokdo was before named as oosan-kuk and was attacked and conquered by Shilla which was the country located at south of Korea. As they conquered Dokdo and Ouleung-do, their history started to go along with the history of South Korea. It belonged to South Korea till Japan attacked Joeson dynasty and make them to Japan's colony. However, even after the liberation, Japan still thinks that dokdo belongs to their territory. According to international law, dokdo is more close to South Korea's territory and it makes dokdo as South Korea's territory.

°á·Ð
I've seen many Japanese people arguing to South Koreans why they are illegally living in Dokdo and doesn't insists that Dokdo belongs to Japan. However, according to historical and geological reasons on above, Dokdo belongs to South Korea. As a official mofa of Japan, I believe that mofa of Japan must have responsibility to not spread wrong information who visits your site. It is not late. You can still apologize for uploading wrong information on your website. I hope this to be fixed soon.
Sincere, Sungwook Yun

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]