:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-10-17 23:23
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °í¾ç±¹Á¦°í¹ÚÇÏ¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 257  
http://www.quaibranly.fr/fr/explorer-les-collections/base/Work/action/map/mode/map/region/asie/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.quaibranly.fr/fr/explorer-les-collections/base/Work/action/map/mode/map/region/asie/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À½.
E-mail / Contact andrea4491@naver.com
¼­·Ð
I was looking at articles about seismic activity in and around Korea for a school paper and happened on your site and was deeply distressed to find that you have chosen to name designate the East Seas as ¡®Sea of Japan.¡¯It seems extremely inappropriate and frankly appalling, that a journal dedicated to seismic activity near Korea would be so ill informed to blatantly use such designation with complete lack of regard for the dispute between the Korea and Japan. Especially as this is an educational site, I believe that anything published here should be better aware of the political implications before posting such article; it is frankly offensive and greatly insensitive.

º»·Ð
For more than 2,000 years, not just Koreans, but people throughout the world, viewed the body of water on the eastern boundary of Asia between Korea and Japan as the East Sea. In order to resolve the controversy, in 2019, the International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) reportedly urged Japan to negotiate with the Republic of Korea. The IHO was founded in 1921 to standardize the names of seas and oceans and support safe navigation of ships. The name the East Sea was on world maps, including old Japanese maps, until the publication of S-23 ¡°the Limits of Oceans and Seas¡± by IHO in 1929. The IHO and UNCSGN both agree, in case of topographical feature shared with two or more countries, yet naming differently in their own languages, all the names in each language should be marked. Once Korea and Japan agree on a common designation that is in accord with the general rule of international cartography we will then follow the agreed-on designation.

°á·Ð
It is extremely inappropriate and frankly appalling, that a company of your caliber would be so ill informed to be so insensitive to the implication of such a mistake in a worldly publication. I believe that any article involving the activities near the coast of the East Sea should be sensitive to the plight of Korea. Even as the world is ravaged by not only by Covid-19, but racial injustice and discrimination, it is imperative that matters pertaining to international guidelines be meet more rigorously. I ask that you contact me with changes and look forward to visiting your site with the implemented change. You can email with your response, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]