:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 15-06-21 01:41
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÐ´ç°í¾È½Â¹Î
Á¶È¸ : 1,056  
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/illustration/cartoon-map-of-south-korea-royalty-free-illustration/468795458
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ email indirectsales@gettyimages.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±â
E-mail / Contact ahnseungmin7@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Dear gettyimages
Hello administrators of gettyimages. I am Seung Min Ahn and I am from Republic of Korea. While searching through the web for research purpose based on the controversy between East Sea and the Sea of Japan I came across one of the maps in your website. On the east side of the Republic of Korea, the place where it should be named The East Sea was named Sea of Japan. I am sending you this message in order to ask you for correction.  

º»·Ð
The body of water that lies between the Republic of Korea and Japan should be located as the East Sea or it should at least say the East Sea with the Sea of Japan. The term Sea of Japan has only been used less than a century. However, the term East Sea has been used for more than a millenium. In fact, the area where it is named Sea of Japan was actually called the Sea of Korea for a very long time. This can be seen on the maps of asia during the 18th centuries.

°á·Ð
However, I am not asking you to replace Sea of Japan with the Sea of Korea. All I am asking you to do is change the term Sea of Japan into the East Sea or label them together. I hope you have the time to read my mail and take time to think about my request. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely
Seung Min Ahn

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]