¸Åü Àü¼¼°è±³°ú¼­ 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Octopus Publishing Group
¿À·ù³»¿ë º» ÃâÆǻ翡¼­ ÃâÆÇÇÑ
E-mail / Contact info@octopus-publishing.co.uk;
¼­·Ð

Dear Octopus Publishing Group

I would like to appreciate your time reviewing this email, and I take it as a great honor to write to your company. My name is Yoon-seong Shin, and I'm proud to introduce myself to be a Korean national and a student of Hana Academy Seoul. I'm also working as an active member of the Dokdo Cyber Press, a non-governmental and voluntary organization with the mandate to provide correct information about Korea to the international community, including textbook publishers. 

º»·Ð

With all due respect, I am writing this letter to you concerning the misleading maps contained in the book published by Octopus Publishing Group. 

The title of the book is "Philip's Atlas of World History"

To my great surprise, in the map about East Asian geography, the ocean that is located between the Korean peninsula and the Japanese archipelago is named the "Sea of Japan," not the "East Sea." 

As a conscientious high school student who has a certain degree of historical and geographical knowledge about what is right and wrong, and as a Korean national who is fully aware of how the East Sea is enthusiastically beloved by our people,  I could not help but write this letter to you.

°á·Ð

Therefore, I humbly ask you to seriously consider this issue and to replace the erroneous map with correct one. Please visit the website (http://dokdo.mofat.go.kr) for more specific information on geographical designations if you need any.

I would once again like to express my gratitude for your time and concern and will be more than honored to get reply from you via my e-mail.

Yours sincerely,

Yoon-seong Shin

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]