:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 12-10-24 14:37
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ë½Å°í ÇãÀ±
Á¶È¸ : 1,229  
±¸±Û¸Ê½º°¡ µ¶µµ¸¦ ¸®¾ÓÄí¸£¾ÏÀ¸·Î ´ëüÇߴٳ׿ä!!!!
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ googlemaps
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ¸®¾ÓÄí¸£¾ÏÀ¸·Î..
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

To Whom It May Concern

Firstly, I would like to show my respect for your managing this valuable website: . My name is Huh Yoon. I am a student and a member of the Dokdo Cyber Press, a non-governmental and voluntary organization.

I would like to inform you that your website includes information that seriously distort image of Korea and that could develop into diplomatic problem between Korea and Japan. We Koreans were surprised to see that your website marks Korea¡¯s island Dokdo as Liancourt Rocks. Please refer to this link of your website:

Google Maps

º»·Ð

The name Liancourt Rocks is originated from France¡¯s whaling vessel Le Liancourt that discovered Dokdo in 1849. Even though Korea, with sovereign control over the island, uses an official name ¡°Dokdo,¡± temporary term named by French ship is used by your institution and is spreading globally. This is a big problem as people throughout the world recognize ¡°Liancourt Rocks¡± as standard name.

Now, you might wonder why Korea is so sensitive about the correct name of Dokdo. Dokdo is one of the most loved islands in Korea and is Korea¡¯s one of major fishing grounds. In addition, Ulleungdo near Dokdo is the global tourist site. For instance, in 2010, , world famous travel magazine, announced that Korea¡¯s Ulleungdo is one of the best recreational site chosen by world¡¯s tourists. According to this magazine, Ulleungdo offers spectacular scenery, preserving the nature from ancient times, and has abundant source of water unlike other islands; neighboring waters, with Dokdo, is the biggest fishing ground in the East Sea. On clear days, Dokdo can be seen from Ulleungdo with naked eye. Historically, for 1500 years, Ulleungdo and Dokdo were referred to as the island of mother and son, which indicates its important close relationship.

Therefore, your institution calling this domestically and internationally crucial island ¡°Liancourt Rocks¡± will confuse many foreigners and ships visiting Ulleungdo and Dokdo. In addition, your institution might be responsible for physical and mental damage done to Koreans. Above all things, negligence of the term ¡°Liancourt Rocks¡± would build uncomfortable feelings from Koreans toward your institution and country, and this would become an obstacle to our countries¡¯ friendship.

°á·Ð

We know that your website is putting much effort in understanding other cultures, countries, and designations in this global, informational 21st century. Particularly, your website is contributing towards many people¡¯s correct understanding of other countries¡¯ geographical names and cultures. We hope you listen to our request kindly.

Sincerely Yours,

Huh Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]