:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 14-07-08 23:06
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀúÇö°í¼­¹ÎÁ¤
Á¶È¸ : 1,024  
http://mainichi.jp/english/english/perspectives/news/20140301p2a00m0na005000c.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://mainichi.jp/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Takeshima ¶ó°í Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact jikenjiko@mainichi.co.jp
¼­·Ð

Dear MAINICHI

With my deepest respect and gratitude, I take it as a great honor to write to you. It was very interesting and helpful to get some information from your articles. I am Min Jung Seo, and am proud to introduce myself to be one of the people of the Republic of Korea and a student of JeoHyeon High school.

I also work as an active member of the Dokdo Cyber Press, a non-governmental and voluntary organization with the mandate to provide correct information about Korea to the international community, including textbook publishers.

I am writing to you as I have important suggestions to make in regards to your article.

º»·Ð

Recently when I visit your website, your Web page, the map is a Korean unique island Dokdo takeshima is labeled, and find that you are one of the South Koreans as one of the people.

If your website is one of the biggest newpapers in Japan, I think, to have been a very amazing I think these mistakes.
A representative of the Korean peninsula through your institution's map of Dokdo as Japanese name Takeshima, heritage, and the definition of the notion of international public through Japan to take initiatives to make them known to the area of Japan.

Territory and State of affairs concerning the content of either side's unilateral PR as is apparently without checking facts is wrong. If any of these things if you neglect this order and peace by the international community as to the serious difficulties will be brought about.

Therefore, I'm in your map name "takeshima" in Korean, "dokdo", please use. If only the Korean name Dokdo for exclusive representation, of Korean and Japanese at a minimum if it requests to the notation please The two countries bordering the region in the international community.

°á·Ð

We are looking for a true history of accurate information,
I would like to let you in. In order to do that you need a lot of your help.

Please let us know if you would mail to. Our letter at the time of the Korean nationalist perspective,I want to give you some decent looking for the truth about drinking and Korean efforts would be accepted.

Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]