¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ mark@worldpostsource.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇØ, sea of japn À̶ó°í Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact mark@worldpostsource.com
¼­·Ð

À̸§: Àá½Å°í ±è¿øÈñ
¿À·ù¸Åü: À¥»çÀÌÆ®
À̽´: µ¿ÇظíĪ
ÀÚ·á: ´ëÇѹα¹ÀϺ»Áöµµ
¿À·ù³»¿ë: Áöµµ»ó¿¡¼­ µ¿Çظ¦ sea of japanÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´°í, ¼³¸íÇÒ ¶§µµ µ¿Çظ¦ sea of japanÀ̶ó°í ¸»ÇÔ. ¸µÅ© : http://www.worldportsource.com/waterways/Sea_of_Japan_107.php
ÀÚ·áÃâÀú/¿À·ù»çÀÌÆ® : worldportsource(¹Ì±¹)

Dear Sir

This is kim won hee from south korea. Most of all, I really thank you for your website which provides so much useful information. However, I have found a minor difference information in your website from other sources.

º»·Ð
 While your sebsite explains the harbors and ports lying between Korea and Japan, i noticed that the name of sea was referenced incorrectly. In the map of your website and explanations, the name of the sea between Korea and Japan is described as "Sea of Japan". It seems unreasonable to use the name "Sea of Japan" which is decided in the period of imperialism because its original name is "East Sea" which has been used throughout history. The body of water lying between Korea and Japan is supposed to be named as 'East Sea ' and we hope you appreciate the importance of transcending historical bias and provide accurate information about the East Asia region.

°á·Ð
I would like to attach the captured image of your website to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

With Kindest Regards,

Won Hee Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]