¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://en.japantravel.com/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ takeshima·Î Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact »çÀÌÆ® ³» see errors?
¼­·Ð

Dear. Chris Glenn

My name is Eun Min Lee, and I am a student of Siji high School in Korea, and also work as a member of Dokdo Cyber Press.

A while ago, while surfing the internet, I happened to see your article in Japan Travel site.

To my great surprise, I found out that ¡®Dokdo¡¯ is wrongly named ¡®Takeshima¡¯ while looking into your article. Therefore, I am writing to ask you to correct it to ¡®Dokdo¡¯.

º»·Ð

According to the Samguk sagi (History of the Three Kingdoms) published in Korea in 1145, Dokdo has been part of Korean territory since 512 A.D. Since that time, Korea has had control of the island. A few Korean citizens reside on Dokdo, and the Korean police guard the island.

During the Russo-Japanese War, Japan plundered the Korean Peninsula. In 1905, near the end of the War, Dokdo was illegally taken over by Japan. But under the Potsdam Declaration and Cairo Declaration, the Allied Powers returned the island to Korea.

However, the Japanese Government still continues to publish schoolbooks calling Dokdo by the Japanese name of Takeshima and laying claim to it. This is not just an issue of land that was taken during a war of aggression, but also a case of unnecessarily aggravating good Korea-Japanese relations and world peace.

°á·Ð

I am sincerely looking forward to seeing you correct the wrong name in your article, and I am sure that many Korea visitors, including me, will see such a change with constant interest and affection.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would send me a reply via my e-mail (dmsals1132@naver.com) when you have made the correction in your article, 'Takeshima, Island of the Gods'

We would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

member of Dokdo Cyberpress

Republic of Korea

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]