:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 18-07-22 00:36
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çϳª°í¾È¹ü¿µ
Á¶È¸ : 243  
https://www.wtnh.com/news/military/navy-will-carry-out-rare-3-carrier-exercise-in-sea-of-japan/1097382627
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.wtnh.com/news/military/navy-will-carry-out-rare-3-carrier-exercise-in-sea-of-japan/1097382627
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀϺ»ÇØ Ç¥±â (µ¿ÇØ ¹ÌÇ¥±â)
E-mail / Contact matt.dillane@wtnh.com
¼­·Ð

Dear sir,

I would like to express gratitude for writing a letter to your wonderful, eye-catching article. I am BeomYoung Ahn, a member of the Dokdo Cyber Press in South Korea. As a citizen of South Korea and a member of the Dokdo Cyber Press, I would like to suggest you correct some misgiven information regarding South Korea (Also whole Korean Peninsula) and its territories. 

º»·Ð
I am writing to request a change in one of your articles, ¡®Navy will carry out rare 3-carrier exercise in Sea of Japan¡¯. I believe that an important piece of information is missing in terms of the name ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯. A different name also exists; ¡®the East Sea¡¯. It seems unreasonable to use the name "Sea of Japan", which is decided in the period of imperialism because its original name is "East Sea" which has been used throughout history. In 1922, IHO attempted to unify dispute-emerging names of the world's seas. However, Korea was under Japanese colonization during that time, and therefore our country didn¡¯t have a voice in the decision to name the sea as 'Sea of Japan.' I believe that the body of water between Korea and Japan should be described as the ¡°East Sea¡± or at least with the simultaneous use of both names; ¡°East Sea/Sea of Japan¡±. To support my request on simultaneous use; In 1974, IHO suggested that if the nearby nations do not reach agreement on the name of the sea, then all the disputed names should be notated. Yet Japan keeps refusing to mark the sea as 'East Sea,' a traditional name that Koreans use to call this region.

°á·Ð

For this reason, I respectfully ask you to correct ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯ to ¡®East Sea¡¯, or at least use both of the names. I hope that error in your article will be corrected soon. Also, I politely request you to refer our territories correctly from now on, as I mentioned in the above. 

Thank you so much for your time and consideration. I look forward to listening back to you.

Yours sincerely,

BeomYoung Ahn

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]