±Û¾´ÀÌ : »ó¸íºÎ°íÃÖ¼ö¿¬
Á¶È¸ : 1,204  
µ¶µµ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù ¹× Á¤ÀÇ Á¤Á¤ÀÇ ¼­ÇÑ¿¡ ¿Â ȸ½Å¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tokdo
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù ¹× Á¤ÀÇ + ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑÀ» º¸³»°í ¾Ë¾Ò´Ù´Â ÅõÀÇ È¸½ÅÀÌ ¿ÔÀ¸³ª ¹Ù²îÁö ¾ÊÀ½
E-mail / Contact support@urbandictionary.com
¼­·Ð

I am appreciate your reply.  But your reply upset me that you have no mind to correct errors which i said.

Although i understand what you said, nobody have changed or removed their wrong definitions.

º»·Ð

Desirable dictionary has correct informations because many people can see or search for them to know accurate things.

So, If informations are wrong, they belive it 'correct'.

I know that definitions of  your  dictionary are submitted by your user. But when you realize some definitions are worng, even if your users' were inputted, you have to correct them.

Because your webpage is dictionary which shows  definitions to the whole world that think dictionary has correct informations and you are webmaster who have general authority and responsibillity in your webpage.

Unless you are conscious any definitions wrong, it would be beyond your depth.

However, I sent a letter.

There is my plea to correct definitions. I wrote it very dilligently and took a long time.

Think why do i that.

°á·Ð

I know your users' data are important and they have right to input them.

But they are incorrect and involve bad means that insult our nation and people. It touched the ark dignity of our country.

I'm so sad and upset. Just put yourself in my shoes. Then you can comprehend me.

Please remove thier definitions and change them correct.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]