Á¶È¸ : 1,551  
À߸øµÈ µ¶µµ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀνÄ
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tokdo
¿À·ù³»¿ë À߸øµÈ µ¶µµ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀνÄ
E-mail / Contact support@urbandictionary.com (feedbackÀ¸·Î º¸³¿)
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. This is Su yeon Choe who studies oceanography in South Korea.

I have found some wrong information in your website from other sources during the research. And I want you to correct errors.

this page ¡æ(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tokdo)

Before I saying, Please excuse the fact that I am poor at english. There are somewhat poor english skills and expressions.

º»·Ð

In there, all of definition about Dok do and Korea is completely wrong!

Korean is not 'Madly nationalistic' person.

And whole mean about Dok do is wrong, even the name!

What is 'tok do'?

Who ever wrote like these? How he or she wrote the wrong definition without knowing real name?

Even I am Korean, I can't understand what they say about our territory.

{The Fact of Dok do that many people don't know properly}

First, 'tok do' is a wrong term.

(also, 'Liancourt Rocks', 'takeshima' are incorrect, too.)

Real name is 'µ¶µµ'

Writing Korean in Roman letters is 'Dok do'.

Second, Dok do is korean territory.

In geographically, Dokdo's administrative district is Gyeongsangbuk-do, Ulleung County Ulleung town dokdori (ÌÔßÆÝÁÔ³ ê¦×ÕÏÛ ê¦×Õëé Ô¼Óö×ì) 1~96 house number. Not seeing Dokdo in any places in Japan, but we can see Dokdo in Ulleungdo(éô×Õ岛) which is Korean territory.

In historically, we can know the thing in Samguksagi. In AD512, since the silla annexed woosanguk(Ulleungdo), Dokdo became our territory. Even the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty show the fact. Furthermore, The Meiji government has confessed that Ulleungdo and Dokdo have no relationship with Japan in 1877.

1693, Joseon and Japanese fisherman had fished, and they had a clash. Numerically superior Japanese fisherman kidnapped An Yong-bok who is a fisherman and a private diplomatist in Joseon. When he claimed that Ulleungdo and Dokdo are Joseon's territory, Tokugawa Shogunate presented ßöÌø that Ulleungdo and Dokdo are not Japanese territory.

Even in international law, Dokdo is Korean territory. 1946, the General Headquarters of the Allied Powers checked Dokdo is Korean territory.

While they separated Korea and Japanese territory, cut Jejudo, Ulleungdo and Dokdo out of Japan's territory by Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers Instruction(SCAPIN) article 667.

°á·Ð

I am said because lots of people who see the page may believe incorrect definition. So, Please correct the mistake and make a correction quickly when you see something wrong like these.

Thank you.

ps) wrong informants -mer476 , Abajian , arcadian , Shimane Ken

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]