ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 13-08-22 22:57
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Á¤ÀçÇö
Á¶È¸ : 1,099  
µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù ½ÃÁ¤
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://canadianwasabi.blogspot.kr/2009/02/whalesharks-to-sea-snakes.html(µ¡±Û·Î ³²±è)
¿À·ù³»¿ë Sea of Japan
E-mail / Contact ajfzm7194@naver.com
¼­·Ð

I would like you to appreciate your time reviewing this email, and I saw Travel information from your website and it was interested. I could find useful report in your website so with my deepest respect, I hope you rectify something.
 My name is jae-hyeon Jeong and I am a student in Rebulic of Korea. I'm also working as a reporter in Dokdo cyber press. Dokdo cyber press is NGO and work to correct erroneous information like Dokdo and East sea and so on.

º»·Ð

I'm writing to you as in your website I have found some minor error in map. The name of the sea between Korea and Japan is marked as "Sea of japan". But it seems unreasonable to use 'Sea of japan'. First we could see similar example in the North sea. For Sweden and Norway they could say it South sea cause North sea is located in south part of their location. But they don't protest it. Because North sea is located north of Europe 'Continent'. If U.K call it Sea of United Kingdom, maybe marginal states -like Germany, Sweden- will protest it. Like this case the sea between Korea peninsula and Japan should be described "East Sea". It is located the far east from Asia 'continent'. Second  in ãæïôØ¿ÏÐîïÓñ(ShinJung manguk jeondo), Byeon Gye yak do and so on (Japan's antique maps), Nicolas Jacques Belem, Manuel Godinyu's map (European cartology researchers) as well as in antique maps of korea, they described the sea between Korea peninsula and Japan 'MER DE COREE' 'MAR CORIA' 'Sea of Chosun' or 'East Sea'. However after the late 1800's we could find 'Sea of Japan' in Japan's map. And it was named 'Sea of japan' unilaterally by Japan in IHO. That time Korea didn't have diplomatic right, so Korea could not argue about their thought. As a result, 'Sea of Japan' problem should try redeliberation and should be marked as "East Sea/Sea of Japan"

°á·Ð
Please comprehend my fallacy of grammar cause my English ability is shortage. And I would be really appreciate if you would send me a reply via my e-mail(ajfzm7194@naver.com) when you have made the correction in your website. Thank you for your effort to read this long epistle.

Yours sincerely,
Jae Hyeon Jeong

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]