¼­ÇÑ Ç×ÀǼ­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.nippon.fr/archives/tag/takeshima
¿À·ù³»¿ë Takeshima
E-mail / Contact ajfzm7194@naver.com
¼­·Ð

I would like you to appreciate your time reviewing this email, I hope you rectify something. My name is jae-hyeon Jeong and I am a student in Rebulic of Korea. I'm also working as a reporter in Dokdo cyber press. Dokdo cyber press is NGO and work to correct erroneous information like Dokdo and East sea and so on. I'm writing to you as in your website I have found some minor wrong information. The name of Dokdo is marked as "Takeshima". But it seems unreasonable to use 'Takeshima'.

º»·Ð

First you comment that by San Francisco Peace Treaty, Dokdo were not included among the islands that Japan released from its ownership. However in 1946.01.29 SCAPIN 677(the definition of japan) by SCAP, they divided Dokdo (Liancourt Rocks) from Japan territory(rule, administration range). SCAP was legal institution by international law in that time, SCAPIN 677 have validity of treaty on the international level. If you argue that SCAPIN was not a final decision, it is your misunderstand that it meant only a possibility to modification and until now there was no more rectify about SCAPIN 677, so until now SCAPIN¡¡677 have effect. In addition by 'Agreement Respecting the Disposition of Former Japanese Territories', the allied powers hand over to korea all offshore korean islands(Jeju-do, Ulleungdo, Liancourt Rocks...). In San Francisco Peace Treaty, Dokdo were not included. But in SCAPIN 677 NO.5 they specify that if they rectify SCAPIN 677, they have to appoint another order. And they didn't appoint another order, so it is no problem that in San Francisco Peace Treaty Dokdo were not included. Add, By SCAPIN 1033 no.3, Japanese ship and crewman should not access to Dokdo and 12 knot around Dokdo.
Second if we see Dokdo by historical fact, it is also Korean territory. In 512, Silla conquest the kingdom of Woosan. Their territory was now Ulleungdo and Dokdo. Also JeungBo munheon bigo(1908) DongGuk munheon bigo(1770) Goryeosa(1451) and other publications, Dokdo is marked as Korean territory. EunJu sicheong hapgi (1677), Japan's old document also was recorded, Dokdo is dominated by Joseon Dynasty. And Japan's ÷¼ïÙί ordered that ñÓÓö and ìéÓö(Ulleungdo and Dokdo) were not Japanese territory.(1877) It means that Japan also acknowledge about Korean territory Dokdo. Korean empire government also thought Dokdo is their domain. By imperial order no.4, they included Dokdo in their domain. Japan pillaged Dokdo during Russo-Japanese Wars without any inquire to Korean empire government and it was obvious depredation. Finally Japan insist that Korea and Japan need to go a court of international justice. But Korea do not have any reason. Dokdo is our own territory and it is not object of dispute. Think about someone try to plunder your house and insist to go court. You have lots of certificate that your house is yours. Then you don't have to hold a plea about this problem. Same as this example, Dokdo is not trouble parts and korea's indigenous land .

°á·Ð

Please comprehend my fallacy of grammar cause my english ability is shortage. And I really appreciate of your effort to read this long epistle. Nowadays South korea and Japan/Japan and South korea have a lot of problems cause of view of history and this problem is very sensitive. But I think we should overcome this to evolve both countries. For this we should acknowledgment the two nations fallacy and fault. I respect Japanese history and culture so same as me please admit fallacy of Takeshima and rectify it to Dokdo.

Thank you!

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]