±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÏÁؼö
Á¶È¸ : 257  
   http://thediplomat.com/2014/05/the-icj-and-the-dokdotakeshima-dispute/ [56]
ICJ
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://thediplomat.com/2014/05/the-icj-and-the-dokdotakeshima-dispute/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ Ç¥±â¿À·ù
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

My name is junsu Ha. I have found some minor different information in your website.

º»·Ð
The Japanese document in which Dokdo was mentioned for the first time is Onshu shicho goki (Records of Observations of Oki Province), published in 1667. This was a report prepared by Saito, an official of Izumo (former name of Shimane Prefecture) who made an inspection trip to Oki Island in 1667 at the behest of his feudal lord. In the report, Dokdo was mentioned for the first time as Matsushima, and Ulleungdo as Takeshima. The report noted: "Onshu (Oki Province) is located in the middle of the northern sea. So, it is called Oki Island. When one goes northwest for two days and a night from the island, there is Matsushima. There is Takeshima at a distance of a one-day trip from there. It is also called Isotakeshima and there are many bamboo trees and sea lions. The two islands (Matsushima and Takeshima) are uninhabited, and the viewing of Goryeo can be compared to that of Oki (Oki Island) from Unshu. Therefore, as for Japan's northwestern region, this province (Onshu: Oki Island) is considered to be the limit." This report is the first written record of Japan in which Dokdo was mentioned, and it recognized both Dokdo and Ulleungdo as being the territory of Joseon.

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]