¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ ìéÑÃèÌ
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù
E-mail / Contact coop@kuxun.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Sir/Madam,

With my deepest respect and gratitude, I take it as a great honor to write to your company. I am Min-Young Kim, and am proud to introduce myself to be one of the people of the Republic of Korea and a student of ZhongShi Korea International School.

I also work as an active member of the Dokdo Cyber Press, a non-governmental and voluntary organization with the mandate to provide correct information about Korea to the international community, including textbook publishers.

º»·Ð

I am writing to you as I have important suggestions to make in regards to your company¡¯s website.

To my great surprise, I found out that your website has wrongly named the ¡°独岛¡± as the ¡°ñÓ¡±

In addition, the name of the sea between the Korean Peninsula and the Japanese archipelago, currently named as the ¡°ñÓ¡± in your company¡¯s website, should be corrected to the ¡°独岛¡±

As a Korean who is fully aware of how the sea is enthusiastically beloved by our people, I could not help but write to your company.

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Min-Young Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]