¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.region/asia-paci/takeshima/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶¶ó Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact http://www.mofa.go.jp/ °Ô½ÃÆÇ
¼­·Ð

Dear. Web master

Hello, My name is Min ju Lim, and I am a student of Hana Academy Seoul in South Korea, and also work as a member of Dokdo Cyber Press.

This is a Hana Academy's photo. I live in Hana Academy's dormitory.

I am not good at English, so I am studying hard. So, please understand me though my English is a little awkward,

A while ago, while surfing the internet, I happened to see your web sight.

First, thank you for providing such interesting topics and information on your web site.

Do you know an island of Korea called 'Dok-do'? This island belongs to Korea since a long time ago. However, Japan is trying to steal Dokdo away from Korea. Despite the historical documents proves that Dok-do is Korean island. I hope you show some interests in Korean island Dok-do.

To my great surprise, I found that ¡®Dok-do¡¯ is wrongly named ¡®Takeshima¡¯ of Japan, while looking into your web-site. Therefore, I'm writing to ask you to correct 'takeshima' to ¡®Dokdo¡¯.

º»·Ð

Numerous early Korean government publications mention Dokdo, which demonstrates that Korea has long recognized and governed Dokdo as Korean territory.

Some of the most notable records pertaining to Dokdo in early Korean government publications are listed below.

Sejong Sillok, Jiriji (1454)
(Geography Section of the Annals of King Sejong¡¯s Reign)

Translation
The two islands of Usan [Dokdo] and Mureung [Ulleungdo] are located in the middle of the sea due east of the hyeon [Uljin county].
The two islands are not far apart from each other and are visible on a clear day. They were called Usan-guk or Ulleungdo during the Silla period.

Sinjeung Dongguk Yeoji Seungnam (1531)
(Revised and Augmented Edition of the Survey of the Geography of Korea)

Translation
Usando [Dokdo] and Ulleungdo
They are also called Mureung or Ureung. The two islands are located in the middle of the sea due east of the hyeon [Uljin county].

Dongguk Munheon Bigo (1770)
(Reference Compilation of Documents on Korea)

Translation
Usando [Dokdo] and Ulleungdo are two different islands
Of these two islands, one is Usan¡¦
According to Yeojiji [Geography of Korea], it is said that Ulleung and Usan are both territories of Usan-guk and Usan is what the Japanese refer to as Matsushima [old Japanese name for Dokdo].

Man'gi Yoram (1808)
(Manual of State Affairs for the Monarch)

Translation
Ulleungdo is located in the middle of the sea due east of Uljin.
According to Yeojiji [Geography of Korea], it is said that Ulleung and Usan are both territories of Usan-guk and Usan is what the Japanese refer to as Matsushima [old Japanese name for Dokdo].

Jeungbo Munheon Bigo (1908)
(Revised and Augmented Reference Compilation of Documents on Korea)

Translation
Usando [Dokdo] and Ulleungdo are two different islands.
Of these two islands, one is Usan.
They have now become Uldo-gun (add.)

Kaisei Nihon Yochi Rotei Zenzu (Second Edition, 1791)

Translation
Takeshima [Ulleungdo], also known as Isotakeshima
Matsushima [Dokdo]
The two islands are located towards Goryeo [Korea] in the same way that Unshu [eastern part of today¡¯s Shimane prefecture] is located towards Inshu [Oki Islands of Japan].
This is also clear from the fact that Ulleungdo (Takeshima) and Dokdo (Matsushima) are presented differently from Japanese territories in the map¡¯s first edition as well as in the subsequent official editions: Ulleungdo and Dokdo, like mainland Joseon (Korea), are not colored and are positioned outside the longitudinal and latitudinal lines.

General Usanguk Isaburo in the Unified Silla period, while the conquest was the territory of Dokdo in Korea. This husamguk period, Koryo Dynasty, Chosun Dynasty, and has led to the present day. It can be seen through the historical books.When I saw the second of geographical territory, called Dokdo in Korea can be. Our territory is about 90km away from Ulleungdo to Dokdo, and Takeshima in Japan and is the closest seomeurobuteoneun approximately 157km. Therefore, geopolitically more to Dokdo should be included in the nearest country.We are people all over the world have called Dokdo in Korea and you know for the territory to the territory called Dokdo in South Korea to the world that will be notified.

°á·Ð

I am sincerely looking forward to seeing you correct the wrong name in your web-site, and I am sure that many Korea visitors, including me, will see such a change with constant interest and affection.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would send me a reply via my e-mail (pinkrabbit06@naver.com) when you have made the correction in your article,

We would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

With Kindest Regards.

Sincerely, Min ju lim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]