¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.openwaterpedia.com/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿À·ù Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

I'd like to express my respect for your admistering this website. And my name is Park seo hyeong and I am a member of Dokdo Cyber press. I want to notify you of the wrong marking about Dokdo. Your website describes Dokdo as Liancourt Rocks, which isn't correct. I'd like to make your website correct the wrong marking.

º»·Ð

In the map of your website, the name of the sea between Korea and Japan is described as "Liancourt rock". It seems unreasonable to use the name "Liancourt rock" which is decided in the period of imperialism because its original name is "Dokdo" which has been used throughout history. Liancourt Rocks is dervied from French whalingship named Le Liancourt. It discovered Dokdo in1849 and named it "Liancourt". It spread globally, so many Europeans and Americans started to use this name to describe Dokdo. But before Le Liancourt discovered Dokdo, Korea which had taken full controll of the island named it Dokdo. But Liancourt is still being used to describe Dokdo. Furthermore your company, OpenWaterPedia also is using it. Because OpenWaterPedia is one of the biggest website in the world, using wrong marking at your website can give many people mistaken impression.

°á·Ð

I hope that errors in your website will be corrected.

Thanks.

From. Park seo hyeong.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]