¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü °ü±¤ ¹®È­ÃâÆǹ° 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ sales229@uniquemedia.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØÇ¥±â¿À·ù
E-mail / Contact devon0305@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hi. I'm a journalist of Dok Do in Jeo Hyeon high school, South Korea.

Recently, I visited the USA and traveled many cities. On traveling, I went to a bookstore and I found the map that your company had published. Map's name was <THE WORLD>. And I saw that the sea between Korea and Japan was marked as 'Sea of Japan' on the map. I was very surprised about it.

º»·Ð

The correct name of that sea is East Sea. And now, I'm going to tell you why Sea of Japan is wrong name and East Sea is correct name.

A long time ago, the Korea and Japan accepted that sea between two countries was named as East Sea and many old maps were marked that sea as East Sea.

But, in 19c, when Imperialism were spread in the world and japan, Japan annexed Korea by force and illegal, they changed name the sea's name to Sea of Japan. Nowaday, Korea has independant from Japan, so it's right that the sea's name should be changed to the right name.

°á·Ð

I know that your maps have been used by many American. So It is important that your maps provide them the right information.

Therefore, I ask to you again that please remark wrong markings such as what i said.

Thank you!

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]