¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@marsecreview.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù
E-mail / Contact info@marsecreview.com
¼­·Ð
First of all, I would like to appreciate your time for reviewing my email. It is a great honor to write an email to Maritime Security Review. My name is Lee Hyuk Jae and I'm really proud to introduce my self to be a Korean national and a student of Hana Academy Seoul. I'm also working as a member of Dokdo Cyber press, a non governmental and voluntary organization with the responsibility to provide correct information of Korea to international community.

º»·Ð
In my deepest respect, I am writing this letter to you concerning the misleading map which is used in the article "East China Sea Disputes" published on March 23, 2012 by Mark Lowe. I was so worried and surprised about the map that contains misleading information which records "Sea of Japan" not "East Sea". As a Korean national and a high school student who knows the importance of providing correct information in today's situation and who is eager to contribute to this world by giving accurate knowledge, I could not help but write this letter to you.
Moreover, since Maritime Security Review is one of the most valuable independent organization which deliver the truth and the facts, I was so worried about you are providing misleading information. Although the word "Sea of Japan" is placed top of the map in small size, because of MSR's influence to the website visitor it could contain potential danger of achieving misleading information to many other young students in the world.     

°á·Ð
As a result, I humbly ask Maritime Security Review to seriously consider this problem and replace misleading map to correct one. Please visit the website (http://dokdo.mofat.go.kr) for more specific information on geographical designations if you need any.

I would once again to express my gratitude for reviewing my email,  and it would be more honored to get reply via my email (hiyoung22@naver.com)

Yours sincerely,

Lee Hyuk Jae

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]